**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Box Rocket

Just a reminder that TepuiFest is this weekend! Still time to register and participate.
http://tepuitents.com/collections/tepui-adventures/products/tepui-fest-october-11-13th-2014
DSC_7257.jpg

Duke53

Hello Adam,
I will be in the market for a Tepui rtt this spring. I am mounting it on an M416 trailer. Do you recommend mounting it to a rack or directly to the top? Is there a particular rack you would recommend using? Thanks.
John Perdue
Lenexa Kansas

Box Rocket

Hello Adam,
I will be in the market for a Tepui rtt this spring. I am mounting it on an M416 trailer. Do you recommend mounting it to a rack or directly to the top? Is there a particular rack you would recommend using? Thanks.
John Perdue
Lenexa Kansas

Either option would work, but most mount the tent to a rack of some kind. I would probably recommend that too. It will be much easier to access the mounting hardware on a rack. A simple set of load bars would be adequate and work well on a trailer setup. Most get by with two crossbars for mounting the tent but more can definitely be used.

Box Rocket

I need some help from the group. This past year Tepui did a run of the "special edition" olive green Ruggedized models including the Kukenam, Kukenam XL, Autana and Gran Sabana. They have all been quite popular but the Gran Sabana Ruggedized is probably in least demand. The Gran Sabana Ruggedized has been sold out for a while now and Tepui would like to gauge the interest in continuing with the Ruggedized version of the Gran Sabana. If they feel confident that they can sell a minimum of 10 of this model, then it's worthwhile to place another order with our manufacturer.
If this is a tent you'd consider ordering please say so here as it will help us to gauge interest level.
As a reminder the Gran Sabana is our largest tent, 4-person main sleeping area with the same extended canopy design and included annex as the popular Autana model. The annex is very large and provides a spacious area to relax comfortably out of the weather or sleep additional people. Of course, the Ruggedized version would include all the great upgrades like 320g ripstop poly/cotton for the tent and annex material, heavy duty frame and internal bows, heavy duty diamond plate base, anti-condensation mat included, extra pockets, and tie downs.
Internal sleeping space is 8'x6' and will easily sleep 4.
DSC_8253.jpg

CYRUS888

Observer
I'd be interested in the ruggedized Gran Sabana.
Would the orange ruggedized be available?
How the annex, is that a separate purchase? And is it going to be the same ruggedized fabric?

Box Rocket

I'd be interested in the ruggedized Gran Sabana.
Would the orange ruggedized be available?
How the annex, is that a separate purchase? And is it going to be the same ruggedized fabric?

Thanks. The annex is included with purchase of all Gran Sabana models. The Ruggedized version uses the same 320g ripstop poly cotton on the annex that is used on the main tent.
Color availability is undecided at this point. It will depend on interest.

tribeof5

Adventurer
I will for sure want one very soon. I was able to look at one first hand at the Overland East Expo and it was a great looking tent. Exactly what my family needs. I prefer the grey for my color choice but most definitely need the Gran Sabana Ruggedized! Please make sure you get some in to complete upcoming orders.

Box Rocket

I will for sure want one very soon. I was able to look at one first hand at the Overland East Expo and it was a great looking tent. Exactly what my family needs. I prefer the grey for my color choice but most definitely need the Gran Sabana Ruggedized! Please make sure you get some in to complete upcoming orders.
Thanks. I'll add you to the list and will update information here as the decisions are made regarding the timing of the order and details like color options etc.

gaap master

SE Expedition Society
I saw a post in another thread hinting at the possibility that Tepui may come out with a hard shell RTT. Any concrete info on that possibility? I have an Autana on the trailer, but I like the idea of a lower profile hard shell on the truck for trips without the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Box Rocket

I saw a post in another thread hinting at the possibility that Tepui may come out with a hard shell RTT. Any concrete info on that possibility? I have an Autana on the trailer, but I like the idea of a lower profile hard shell on the truck for trips without the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link to this thread?

Box Rocket

Bump for any additional interest in the Gran Sabana Ruggedized model. Is this on anyone else's radar for future purchase? Tepui is evaluating interest so they can decide whether or not to include this in the next order from the factory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chubbytaco