**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

tribeof5

Adventurer
Come on folks this model of tent needs to stay in the Tepui line up. I will gladly allow anyone to check out my ruggedized Gran Sabana just as soon as I receive it if they would like in order to help make the decision to purchase. I live in western NC just north of Asheville.

TheFutur

Adventurer
I'd get one in a few years but that's not much help now haha. I'd like to upgrade from my kukenam but being a student working 2 days a week max doesn't allow for that in the budget...

johnnyG

Observer
Adam, I am interested in the gran sabana ruggedized. Still saving my pennies, but that is the tent I will be buying if it is still available in the near future. Thanks!

Last edited:

Box Rocket

TepuiFest 2015 Report!!
What a blast! We don't know if it's the off-roading, the live music, the campfires burning 24/7 or just the joy of camping and playing games with your Tepui community, but something keeps on bringing so many familiar faces back to Hollister Hills for TepuiFest, and we love it! And of course, somebody must've told somebody else because we were equally glad to have made a bunch of new friends this year. Thank you all so much for driving out to Hollister Hills again this year for TepuiFest 2015!
Read the rest of the report here:

http://tepuitents.com/blogs/tepui-a...-2015-a-communitys-love-song-to-outdoor-livin
https://youtu.be/HusOWlXV_Vs

Box Rocket

Any chance there will be a Gran Sabana Ruggedized version soon?

Yessir, that is what the recent discussion here has been about. There was a special run of Ruggedized Gran Sabanas this year that sold out. We've been gauging interest to help decide whether to place another special order for more Ruggedized GS's for the coming year. Interest has been good enough that another batch will be ordered before the end of the year. That means they will be available for delivery sometime in February.
If you need something sooner than that, feel free to PM me and we can figure something out. You're also welcome to call me at 8017108110. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven