**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Salty1

The items I want to order appear not to be in stock, the anti condensation mat and the gray 4 wall annex for my Kukenam. Any idea when these can be ordered and if the discount can still apply?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OwyheeMagpie

Adventurer and Explorer
Any body take advantage of the sale? I ordered a 6x6 awning and I'll go pick it up this week sometime. It'll be a nice addition to the Autana I got earlier this year. Can't wait!

Box Rocket

The Ruggedized Gran Sabana is not available for the sale since it won't be available until after the first of the year. As for items that show on the website as "out of stock", you'll have to call the shop to double check availability and see if there is a "rain-check", however I wouldn't think there will be. This sale has always been "while supplies last". Wish I had more information but I don't have other details since the sale was limited to website orders only.

Box Rocket

If you missed the Black Friday 15% off sale, you can still get 10% off with me any day on the full lineup of Tepui Tents and accessories.

Nomad America

Have had some great experiences with our Tepui Ayer in Costa Rica - was a little worried since this was our first rainy season, but we have been dry the whole time.
I remember one full out non stop tropical rain that lasted about 12 hours from 2 p.m. till morning and the tent was 100% dry.

Have only used ARB's before, but recommend Tepui 100% any chance I get.

nlouvros

im dying here, i got money burning in my pocket......cant wait till those ruggedized gran sabanas come out!!!

WillBeck

Adventurer
Just picked up my truck from the fab shop. All it's missing is the tent!

Will be ordering a Kukenam Ruggedized in Haze Gray utilizing my forced government savings plan lol. Set one aside for me in the next shipment!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy