**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Box Rocket

While you are looking... Any east coast dealers?
Surferdude's link will show all the available dealers (other than myself) so that's a good place to start. Tepui is always looking at new dealer opportunities so that list could(will) change.
As for the Gran Sabana Ruggedized, it's still looking like mid-February timeframe for availability and that's about when I anticipate being able to start taking orders as well.

tribeof5

Adventurer
As for the Gran Sabana Ruggedized, it's still looking like mid-February timeframe for availability and that's about when I anticipate being able to start taking orders as well.[/QUOTE]

Box Rocket, thank you for the update. If you are running a list of people to contact when it's time to order, please make sure I am on it! :)

Jeepin Jason

Observer
Surferdude's link will show all the available dealers (other than myself) so that's a good place to start. Tepui is always looking at new dealer opportunities so that list could(will) change.
As for the Gran Sabana Ruggedized, it's still looking like mid-February timeframe for availability and that's about when I anticipate being able to start taking orders as well.

Thanks, looks like the SC dealer may be out of business...

Keep me on the list for February as well. Any idea on pricing?

A couple of events on the calendar for those of you that want to check out Tepui Tents. The first one is the International Sportsmans Expo in Sacramento on Jan 21-24.

http://www.sportsexpos.com/attend/sacramento/
Tepui Tents will also be at King of the Hammers on Jan 29th.
Be sure to stop and say hello.

Are you by chance bringing stock down with you to sell at KOH? Or if I place an order, can you bring it down with you?

Box Rocket

Are you by chance bringing stock down with you to sell at KOH? Or if I place an order, can you bring it down with you?

I will not be there personally. John our marketing director will be the one at KOH (and possibly 1 or 2 others from the shop). I'll need to check with them to see what their plans are. My guess is that they will mainly have display tents, but I could be wrong. I'll find out if they are able to bring a delivery with them, but that may not fit their plans.

I will not be there personally. John our marketing director will be the one at KOH (and possibly 1 or 2 others from the shop). I'll need to check with them to see what their plans are. My guess is that they will mainly have display tents, but I could be wrong. I'll find out if they are able to bring a delivery with them, but that may not fit their plans.

Sounds good let me know. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh