**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

TheFutur

Adventurer
Finally testing out my Kukenam in the snow tonight, heading to E. C. Manning Provincial Park up here in B.C.

Two nights of snowy winter camping! :)

Box Rocket

You Canadians can order through NorthShore offroad, who is one of Tepui's dealers in Canada. I also know of some who have had tents shipped to an address in the US and come across the border to pick them up.

TheFutur

Adventurer
I got mine through NSOR

Great people and amazing customer service!

Got to test out my new anti-condensation matt this weekend, worked great to keep the mattress dry and even let the moisture underneath the matt dry over the course of a sunny day. Would definitely recommend if condensation is an issue for you!

TheFutur

Adventurer
Hey Box Rocket,

I had a question about the annex room for the Kukenam, on the canadian Tepui site it just gives you a color option for the annex but on the american Tepui site it give you the option to order one with or without a floor. Does the annex on the Canadian site come with a floor or should i order off the American site if i want the floor?

Box Rocket

Hey Box Rocket,

I had a question about the annex room for the Kukenam, on the canadian Tepui site it just gives you a color option for the annex but on the american Tepui site it give you the option to order one with or without a floor. Does the annex on the Canadian site come with a floor or should i order off the American site if i want the floor?

I'm not sure what the Canadian dealer has in stock. But you are correct there are annex options for a 3-wall version that is more just a privacy enclosure or weather protection. The 4-wall version includes a floor and is only offered in Olive green for the Kukenam. The ruggedized annexes have the same color options as the ruggedized tents.
If the Canadian dealer is showing color options, my guess is that they have the 3-wall annexes. I can help you with an order for a 4-wall if that's what you'd like (with a bit of discount). You may need to have it shipped to a US address however. Let me know how I can help.

Box Rocket

FYI for anyone here that needs to get a hold of me this week regarding tents, I'll be in Mexico for the Baja 1000 with intermittent cell coverage and internet access. Feel free to leave me a message or text at 8017108110 and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

stingray1300

Explorer
Hi Adam, any feedback about the failing water proofing tape in my Gran Sabana?
I note that the thread title is Tepui tents *and accessories*. Any cool accessories on the drawing table?

Box Rocket

Hi Adam, any feedback about the failing water proofing tape in my Gran Sabana?
I note that the thread title is Tepui tents *and accessories*. Any cool accessories on the drawing table?
PM Sent.

On the Accessories - there is always stuff "in the works" and yes there are some cool things on the horizon. I cannot share any details just yet but as soon as I get the green light I'll make an announcement here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3