**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Adam

Sorry you missed King of the Hammers I would have enjoyed seeing your setup there. Tepui was well represented and had a good variety of product displayed. The quality speaks for itself in person especially when there was another brand on display close by.

Box Rocket

Adam

Sorry you missed King of the Hammers I would have enjoyed seeing your setup there. Tepui was well represented and had a good variety of product displayed. The quality speaks for itself in person especially when there was another brand on display close by.

I was sad to miss the event. I had to survive on photos and live feed coverage online. Looks like it was another great event, and I can't believe how big it has become in such a short time.
glad you were able to stop by and see the Tepui stuff that was "on site". It's always good to hear what people think of the products. Those who know, choose Tepui!. :)

Box Rocket

Tepui is expecting a delivery today that includes Anti-condensation mats that have been out of stock. If you have been waiting to get one of these, they should be available now. Contact me to order.

yotes65

Observer
Tepui Autana Ruggedized (Olive Green) in Southern Utah over the weekend. Good times as always!

Nice spot.... mind if I ask where that was at?

Here's one from the Eastern End of the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area down Mulie Point Road above the Moki Dugway, looking over the San Juan River with Monument Valley in the background:
20151018_162817_HDR_zpsm0rhlkf0.jpg

yotes65

Observer
Count me in, orange.
Finally another vote for orange!!!! :wings:

I know I am late to this party.... I don't get on here as often as I should I would also like a GS in Orange. The Boss finally went with Sara & I to join some friends for Thanksgiving at Diamond Creek Campground North of Peach Springs, AZ. Now she wants to go more often.

I currently have the Ruggedized XL in Orange... the original 76" x 96", an extra 4 " wider then Tepui's current offering. Will be selling soon to upgrade to the GS Ruggedized to gain the Ladder Enclosed Annex Room (Changing Room for the Boss).

Sara & I:

Parked next to the Colorado River:

My setup is back on the far left:

10:00 PM... one of the brightest Full Moons I'd ever seen:

CYRUS888

Observer
According to Adam, GS in orange won't be available anytime soon.
Not enough requests for that color :(
If you'd settle with the green or the grey, you'd have a better chance with it.
As for me, I'm in no rush so I'm still hoping... Camman orange!!!! :coffee:

Box Rocket

Nice spot.... mind if I ask where that was at?

Here's one from the Eastern End of the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area down Mulie Point Road above the Moki Dugway, looking over the San Juan River with Monument Valley in the background:
20151018_162817_HDR_zpsm0rhlkf0.jpg

Cool Spot! The location of the top photo is a bit of a secret but it's in the area of Deadhorse Point. The other photo is at the Needles Overlook.

I know I am late to this party.... I don't get on here as often as I should I would also like a GS in Orange. The Boss finally went with Sara & I to join some friends for Thanksgiving at Diamond Creek Campground North of Peach Springs, AZ. Now she wants to go more often.

I currently have the Ruggedized XL in Orange... the original 76" x 96", an extra 4 " wider then Tepui's current offering. Will be selling soon to upgrade to the GS Ruggedized to gain the Ladder Enclosed Annex Room (Changing Room for the Boss).

Sara & I:

Parked next to the Colorado River:

My setup is back on the far left:

10:00 PM... one of the brightest Full Moons I'd ever seen:

As was mentioned, we have the Ruggedized Gran Sabanas on their way and I'm taking pre-orders. This batch is only available in Olive Green or Haze Grey and quantities are limited. As always, I can offer a 10% discount to forum members. I've already contacted those who have pre-ordered but just so everyone else knows the status, the shipment was delayed leaving the port because of Chinese New Year and the current ETA is mid-March for delivery to us and ready to ship to customers.

yotes65

Observer
Hey Adam,

Do you know if Tepui plans on being set up at the Scottsdale Sportsmen EXPO at West World? I believe the dates are March 10th to the 13th. It would be awesome if the GS's were in & they could drag one to the event for me to pick up. "wink, wink"...

Marty

yotes65

Observer
20151128_080851_HDR_zpsim9wevjt.jpg

Nice campground, where is this?
Thanks

All 4 pictures from that post were taken at the Diamond Creek Campground... the only place where you can drive down to the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon. It is on the Indian Reservation and they are quite Proud ($$$) of the area. It was worth it for the weekend event. Would I go back to the same spot... only on special occasion's like if my buddy from Madrid were to visit & wanted to go. Don't get me wrong, it was a beautiful place to visit. However there was no Hiking Allowed, No Trails to go explore, and a very grumpy Park Ranger.

I would rather return to Mulie Point to hang out for a few days to explore that area some more:
This is my favorite from my Southern Utah 3 day trip... I am really glad Sara listens to me and stayed for this photo. Yes, she is right near the edge looking over:

This is the 2nd of 3 different camp sites.... we moved each night to experience a different area. The first night was in The Valley of the God's. This one was at the very end of Mulie Point Road. Our 3rd site was the picture looking out the tent towards Monument Valley:

I'd liked this area so much that I am contemplating returning for another 3 or 4 day stay to explore Johns Canyon Road which is below the Cliffs we camped on. It was truly a Beautiful area.

Box Rocket

Hey Adam,

Do you know if Tepui plans on being set up at the Scottsdale Sportsmen EXPO at West World? I believe the dates are March 10th to the 13th. It would be awesome if the GS's were in & they could drag one to the event for me to pick up. "wink, wink"...

Marty
I don't think there are plans to be at the Scottsdale Expo. Also, it's unlikely that the GS's will be here in time for that show. Should be soon after that but probably not quite that early in March.

Box Rocket

All 4 pictures from that post were taken at the Diamond Creek Campground... the only place where you can drive down to the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon. It is on the Indian Reservation and they are quite Proud ($$$) of the area. It was worth it for the weekend event. Would I go back to the same spot... only on special occasion's like if my buddy from Madrid were to visit & wanted to go. Don't get me wrong, it was a beautiful place to visit. However there was no Hiking Allowed, No Trails to go explore, and a very grumpy Park Ranger.

I would rather return to Mulie Point to hang out for a few days to explore that area some more:
This is my favorite from my Southern Utah 3 day trip... I am really glad Sara listens to me and stayed for this photo. Yes, she is right near the edge looking over:

This is the 2nd of 3 different camp sites.... we moved each night to experience a different area. The first night was in The Valley of the God's. This one was at the very end of Mulie Point Road. Our 3rd site was the picture looking out the tent towards Monument Valley:

I'd liked this area so much that I am contemplating returning for another 3 or 4 day stay to explore Johns Canyon Road which is below the Cliffs we camped on. It was truly a Beautiful area.
Great stuff! I love the Grand Canyon area and I'm looking forward to getting back there this summer. Thanks for sharing!

stratosthegreek

I just placed my order for a Ruggedized Kukenam. I have a 2008 4Runner Sport with the stock rack rails and cross rails. What do I need to purchase to get it mounted to my vehicle? Is there a link on Tepui's site where it goes into detail?

Box Rocket

I just placed my order for a Ruggedized Kukenam. I have a 2008 4Runner Sport with the stock rack rails and cross rails. What do I need to purchase to get it mounted to my vehicle? Is there a link on Tepui's site where it goes into detail?

The tent will come with all the mounting hardware. You'll want some kind of rack with a minimum 150 lb capacity. The stock rack may not be adequate on its own. You can look at load bars like the ones from Yakima or Thule. Or there are lots of good roofrack options from companies like BajaRack or FrontRunner. Once you have a rack solution the tent should mount up just fine.

yotes65

Observer
Great stuff! I love the Grand Canyon area and I'm looking forward to getting back there this summer. Thanks for sharing!

Actually none of these were of the Grand Canyon... those were all taken in Southern Utah in the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. There is a road in the canyon area that one can go explore, Johns Canyon Road. Looking at Google Maps, it appears one could get pretty close to the river if you follow the road far enough.

It was quite beautiful. Sitting and enjoying the San Juan River cutting through the Canyon area did remind me very much of the Grand Canyon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal