**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Boost Creep

Adventurer
given theres a lot of similarities between tepui's and cvt's, any chance those sheets would fit a cvt too? a Mt. Shasta to be specific

skrillah

Adventurer
Adam, I've been looking at the awnings you guys offer. Is there any way to mount them off of the tracks of a tent?

I currently mount my Keukenam off of bed bars on my Tacoma and would love some cover off the back of the truck. I don't think I can do it off my current bed bar setup, but perhaps you know a trick? The bottom rails of the tent are probably about 5 ft off the ground. See pic...

IMG_1706.JPG

Box Rocket

Adam, I've been looking at the awnings you guys offer. Is there any way to mount them off of the tracks of a tent?

I currently mount my Keukenam off of bed bars on my Tacoma and would love some cover off the back of the truck. I don't think I can do it off my current bed bar setup, but perhaps you know a trick? The bottom rails of the tent are probably about 5 ft off the ground. See pic...

View attachment 336335

Well, neither the tent or the awning is designed for that, but.....I think it could be done. I think you could insert some L brackets into the rails and bolt them in place (would require drilling the rails). Then a 4' awning could attach to the L brackets.

jwilson2598

Adventurer
If you don't follow Tepui on FB you may have missed the announcement of an exciting new product. Custom Embroidered fitted sheets for your RTT. I just got a set of these and they are really nice if you prefer to sleep with sheets and blankets instead of a sleeping bag. The benefit of these over standard bed sheets is that these are custom fit to the tent mattress with cutouts around the hinges for a perfect fit versus standard sheets that are made for much thicker mattresses and just don't fit well.
Now your Tepui tent will feel even more like sleeping at home in your own bed! 310 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton.
Check them out here!:
http://tepuitents.com/products/kukenam-autana-wedgewood-blue-tent-sheets
Tepui_Tents-sheets-DSC_1121.jpg

Adam, I've asked a couple places, so I figured I'd put in my request here too...can you prod them to make these for the Gran Sabana? Or at least make me a prototype set?

Box Rocket

Adam, I've asked a couple places, so I figured I'd put in my request here too...can you prod them to make these for the Gran Sabana? Or at least make me a prototype set?
They have been "prodded" :) Sheets for the other tent models should be in the works. These first ones were to test the waters and they seem to be pretty popular so far so watch for sheet sets for other models someone fairly soon. FWIW, I tried them out for the first time the past weekend and I gotta say they're pretty sweet. I've always used sleeping bags up to this point, but with sheets and blankets I almost forgot I was sleeping in a tent. Not sure if I'll want to use my sleeping bag again. :)

mrEman8199

I have a 2014 Jeep JKU with a Gobi Stealth roof rack on it. I am saving up and should have enough for a Tepui Autana and either a 4' or 6' awning by late May. Gobi has on their website an awning bracket for "ARB" awnings. Will these brackets work for a Tepui awning as well? If not what are you guys using to mount your awnings to a Gobi?

Box Rocket

Summer is nearly here and we are proud to host the first Tepui Ruggedized Photo Contest! The photo contest is being held on the Tepui Tents Facebook Page and on Instagram. The contestant who submits a photo of their Ruggedized tent in the dirtiest, muddiest, grimiest, and most rugged setting will win a $100 Tepui gift card. Additionally, your picture could be used in an upcoming issue of Overland Journal! Use the hashtag below to enter via Instagram. #tepuirugged
Post your best Ruggedized photo to the Tepui FB page or on Instagram with the hashtag #tepuirugged for a chance to win. If you want, you can also post a photo here, although posts here on the forum won't be officially entered into the contest.
Good luck!

Box Rocket

We had a good weekend at the Easter Jeep Safari in Moab working with Gearheads Outdoor Store. Gearheads has been great to work with and we had a lot of people checking out the tents all day. There were several forum members that stopped by to say hello. If you were one of those, thanks for coming by! For those in the Utah area we'll be showing tents again a few different times coming up this month. April 9 we will be at the Toyota Offroad show at Tony Devino Toyota in Riverdale, Utah. We'll be there all day. On April 23rd, we'll be set up at Rack-n-Road on State Street in Salt Lake City. Finally we'll be at Cruise Moab May 4-7. If you are in the area for any of those events, stop by and take a closer look at a couple of our Ruggedized model tents. The ORIGINAL Ruggedized roof top tents.
Cheers

Hitch Fire

Supporting Sponsor
Stoked to introduce our newest model the Tepui Penthouse. The perfect blend of rugged camp life and cozy indulgence. Sometimes you just need your hibachi, flatscreen, and water slide of course. #camplife just got a whole lot better!!!

#TepuiTents #vanlife @tepuiadventures

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal