**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Box Rocket

Will the hot tub run off the house battery?
Happy AFd Tepui!

No Pool, No Problem :)
8480b256bd22096409ec7a24e294f521.jpg

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
Stoked to introduce our newest model the Tepui Penthouse. The perfect blend of rugged camp life and cozy indulgence. Sometimes you just need your hibachi, flatscreen, and water slide of course. #camplife just got a whole lot better!!!

#TepuiTents #vanlife @tepuiadventures

I'm fairly certain that is exactly what people think I have when I'm at a music festival surrounded by ground tents.

sunnybean

Observer
Stoked to introduce our newest model the Tepui Penthouse. The perfect blend of rugged camp life and cozy indulgence. Sometimes you just need your hibachi, flatscreen, and water slide of course. #camplife just got a whole lot better!!!

You could do a Snorkel Stove on a trailer...

grogie

Like to Camp

That is awesome! Now that's my next trailer mod!

surferdude78

Observer

I wonder when CVT will copy that? :Wow1:

tanks

This thread is amazing. Thanks for all the great info. I can't wait until I am ready to get my Autana Sky.

Edit Question, Is there an Autana Ruggedized Sky in the works? Or are the two things mutually exclusive because you loose durability with the sky feature? I love sleeping under the stars and even more without anyone being able to look in the top of my tent easily, but I want to mount this to a trailer for almost exclusively off road camping and use in the desert and like the idea of a tent ready to take a beating on washboard roads for years.

Last edited:

TheFutur

Adventurer
Trying to remember if I've posted these two photo's from my most recent trips... Either way here are two photo's of a Kukenam in action!

5rl7i6w.jpg

^ Manning Park, B.C. Awesome place to check out in the winter, great snowshoeing and it's always fun driving through the snow!

yDAQ7Wh.jpg

^ Most recent trip to Nahatlatch Provincial Park, B.C. Camped at a rec site along the Natatlatch River. This was also our first trip in the "new to us" Ranger! Massive upgrade from my previous Escape!

TheFutur

Adventurer
Thanks! There was about 3" of fresh powder in the 24 hours that we were there. Was a great trip thats for sure.

Latir2015

Couple of questions: Does anyone know if the Tepui ruggedized models have the sky window on them? What are some thoughts on selecting models with the ruggedized canvas vs the standard fabric coupled with/without the weather hood? I really want to purchase one but I keep wondering if I am making the correct choice...

Box Rocket

Couple of questions: Does anyone know if the Tepui ruggedized models have the sky window on them? What are some thoughts on selecting models with the ruggedized canvas vs the standard fabric coupled with/without the weather hood? I really want to purchase one but I keep wondering if I am making the correct choice...

No sky windows in the Ruggedized. I'd be happy to chat about the different options with you and help narrow down your choice. Feel free to give me a call and we can figure it out. 801-710-8110

tanks

No sky windows in the Ruggedized. I'd be happy to chat about the different options with you and help narrow down your choice. Feel free to give me a call and we can figure it out. 801-710-8110

In reference to my post earlier, would you say there is any hope of any ruggedized sky models or do those two things just not work together?

tony_h

Tepui along the California Coast

Didn't know if a roof top tent would work for my family (me, wife and 3 boys) so we decided to rent the Tepui Adventure Trailer with the Ruggedized Kukenam XL on it. Picked the trailer up near Santa Cruz and then headed down Hwy 1 to Morro Bay. Great drive and the trailer pulled very well; I was impressed by both. The slide out galley was very useful and practical. The staff at the warehouse where I picked up the trailer was great to work with.

Winds picked up and moved some of the ground tents but I hardly even noticed it. The tent worked well with 3 of us in it. Plenty of room and comfortable. If you are unsure of a RTT and the logistics work out, I highly recommend trying before you buy.

20160323_153322_zpskperppvf.jpg

20160323_153339_zpszkhywhdb.jpg

20160323_185829_zpspvfxawhk.jpg

20160324_085221_zpshyiquqkj.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk