**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

parapyropig

Gorilla Wrangler
If Tepui makes a heavy duty Autana & annex in olive drab - at the current pricing - I'll buy it. Consider this a contract. :Wow1:

Box Rocket

If Tepui makes a heavy duty Autana & annex in olive drab - at the current pricing - I'll buy it. Consider this a contract. :Wow1:

Well, no promises on the final color but the feedback so far is heavily in favor of olive green. It would be available on the Autana Ruggedized with all the same features and current pricing. Stay tuned. We should have a final word before too long.

parapyropig

Gorilla Wrangler
0959590D-4A80-4624-A0A9-E4C077E777B3-180-0000000620F5879A_zps56d15249.jpg

This rocks, but wouldn't it rock harder if it all matched? :)

My reasoning is as much function as it is fashion. While the Autana I have now does exactly what I expect of it, I'd have bought an rugged OD version if it existed.

Don't make me beg...

Last edited:

Mark K

Observer
I think that if Tepui had 10 OD tents made and had the IT guy note it on the site that it was a trial run with limited availability that they would sell them just fine.

CYRUS888

Observer
Quick question, I was wondering if you guys have any plans on comming out with a ruggedized Gran Sabana sometime in the future?

Ps: I LOVE it in orange!!!:drool:

Last edited:

Box Rocket

Quick question, I was wondering if you guys have any plans on comming out with a ruggedized Gran Sabana sometime in the future?

Ps: I LOVE it in orange!!!:drool:

Not in the current plans. That could change depending on future interest. Tepui wants to provide what the customers are after. If the interest in a Ruggedized Gran Sabana increases then it may become a possibility.

Box Rocket

Not in the current plans. That could change depending on future interest. Tepui wants to provide what the customers are after. If the interest in a Ruggedized Gran Sabana increases then it may become a possibility.

Correction. I just got word that the Ruggedized Gran Sabana is going to production and ETA looks like mid to late February. Should be available first in Haze Grey with Expedition Orange to follow later.

loudboy

Observer
I settled for the Autana because of the hideous obnoxious orange of the ruggedized. My dealer told me a gray or green would be coming if there was enough interest, but that was a 6-month gamble in mid-October. My vote: Any color but orange!

CYRUS888

Observer
Correction. I just got word that the Ruggedized Gran Sabana is going to production and ETA looks like mid to late February. Should be available first in Haze Grey with Expedition Orange to follow later.

Sweet!!! That certainly is good news. :wings:
Whats the ETA on the expedition orange?

OwyheeMagpie

Adventurer and Explorer
I settled for the Autana because of the hideous obnoxious orange of the ruggedized. My dealer told me a gray or green would be coming if there was enough interest, but that was a 6-month gamble in mid-October. My vote: Any color but orange!

Dude I had the hardest time picking a tent, finally got an Autana as well. Not knock'n the orange and I wouldn't say hideous obnoxious but it definitely wasn't my cup'o tea. In all honestly the orange isn't my first pick for the expedition luggage either but I'd still consider buying that stuff. Then again, if Tepui made everything black, coyote or olive drab then they'd be like every other camping company selling stuff. I will say the haze gray looks pimp! Love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven