The ExPo Mountain Bike Photo Thread

Glenn C

Observer
Heres my Commencal Meta 6 Enduro/XC on a recent trip through a local forest area , only new to biking but I have to say I love it and can see myself doing it for a long time :bike_rider:

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Heres my Commencal Meta 6 Enduro/XC on a recent trip through a local forest area , only new to biking but I have to say I love it and can see myself doing it for a long time :bike_rider:

Incredible. Beautiful photo. Mind if I come visit you and your trails???

Tbars

Adventurer
..:D

PA131607.JPG

DJGoo

Too much WoW
I don't know about you guys, but I've gotta get my URBAN fix once in a while. I'm pretty stoked that I got my DJer up and running again. It's been so long!

IMG617.jpg

Gooseberry

Explorer
I have sold the Jamis and the shop wants me to try a Salsa. I looked at all the Horsethief and the Spearfish and kinda like the Horsethief. The shop owner goes and does the demo days in Utah and really wants me to try the Spearfish so they get the one and only demo and this is what I did with it.

I have really found that this bike does what you ask when you ask it and just feels just as good climbing as it does on singletrack and decending its amazing. kinda makes me think how good the Horsethief might be but do I need that extra travel and length when I'm not using all spearfish's travel.

http://youtu.be/66A-wJ2Fkr4

BTW we have the CARDO intercoms on so no I'm not talking to myself.

Last edited:

SalsaJJ

Salsa GM
Nice video Gooseberry! I am a Spearfish fan myself. I love how it is predictable and feels as good on hour 11 as it did on hour 1.

Horsethief is another amazing ride though. You can show to a new trail on the Horsethief and confidently know it will lead you to the end. You should put it on your short list to try if you haven't yet.

Those bikes will be arriving to dealers come Christmas time. Put them on your list!

Thanks again for the video and kind words!

Adventure by Bike!

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Saw this sweet little mama collecting dust at Bike Revolution here in town yesterday...
Today I put her to work...:)

Attachments

• P1030354.jpg
    P1030354.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 29
  • P1030357.jpg
    P1030357.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 26
  • P1030361.jpg
    P1030361.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 31
  • P1030364.jpg
    P1030364.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 34

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Flagster ^^^^How do you like the 45nth Dillinger tire? I'm thinking of picking one up to replace the Larry I have. I've always run studs here in winters past.

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Flagster ^^^^How do you like the 45nth Dillinger tire? I'm thinking of picking one up to replace the Larry I have. I've always run studs here in winters past.

Well I only have two rides on them so far but they seem to hook up pretty well in the snow without studs...haven't had them on icy surfaces yet.
They were rigging some in my LBS for a guy that commuted on his and was worried about ice and I saw they were only placing them on the outboard stud locations for cornering...I think there is something like 250 holes in each tire that accept studs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk