Third member is going on my 01 4runner

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Leaking diff.

SOAZ said:
That worked out great.
It took less than an hour to change out and then I changed the motor oil too. The one good thing about this long.... experience is that I am learning my truck better every day!:sunny:
:victory:

Glad to hear it all worked out. How did you make out removing your front CV? Did you snap any of those "C" clips?

Cheers,
P

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
SOAZ said:
Sounds good. Promise to keep the AC on over there. It gets hot over there! I mean 110 here is nice, but I draw the line at 111 in Yuma! :shakin:

Whats your next planned run?

For the time being I'm done with the Phoenix runs, until I go back to Sedona the 2nd weekend in June :wings: . Other than that I'll probable do a few runs with the Yuma4wheelers (about a month from now the runs will be night runs to avoid the heat). If you want to do a run here in Yuma there's plenty of places to RTT to use, just check out the run sch.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
p1michaud said:
Glad to hear it all worked out. How did you make out removing your front CV? Did you snap any of those "C" clips?

Cheers,
P

They survived! I was worried about what I'd see when I got them out though!
The seal had an obvious tear in it from some careless mechanic. :smilies27
The clip looked good. :sombrero:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
ttora4runner said:
For the time being I'm done with the Phoenix runs, until I go back to Sedona the 2nd weekend in June :wings: . Other than that I'll probable do a few runs with the Yuma4wheelers (about a month from now the runs will be night runs to avoid the heat). If you want to do a run here in Yuma there's plenty of places to RTT to use, just check out the run sch.

Okay, is the yuma4wheelers schedule on their site?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater