Trasharoo ExPo Group Buy - Round 4!

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I was really surprised that nobody was selling them - I think they could have sold a bunch had they been there.

The vendors treat it as a trade show. They want to take orders from retailers. What most forget is that a few thousand consumers walk thru that "trade show" with wads of vacation cash in their pockets. I see one demo product, no prices and no piles of merchandise to buy. They think we will go home and order online but by then the buzz is over and we keep our money.
Note to vendor: Pile your merchandise up on tables and post show special prices so I can walk up, plunk down cash and walk away. Sam Walton does somthing like that in his stores but what does he know about selling.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
The vendors treat it as a trade show. They want to take orders from retailers. What most forget is that a few thousand consumers walk thru that "trade show" with wads of vacation cash in their pockets. I see one demo product, no prices and no piles of merchandise to buy. They think we will go home and order online but by then the buzz is over and we keep our money.
Note to vendor: Pile your merchandise up on tables and post show special prices so I can walk up, plunk down cash and walk away. Sam Walton does somthing like that in his stores but what does he know about selling.

I agree 100 percent!

The couple of folks that were selling seemed to be doing good business. I know I got good deal on clothes, smoking deals on gloves, a nifty Hi-Lift jack cover, etc.

onebuilder

Observer
I was also surprised and disappointed no one had them for sale. I bet a lot of muddy gear would of left there in them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat