TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
That's a nice lookin' DC. I love those in black and we just don't see that color on the local DCs around here in these parts. White ones and Silver ones like mine are a dime a dozen though, but there are very few dark colored ones.

motochain

Wanderer
Been awhile since I was on here. My DC has been slowly changing.

Ditched the RTT and went with a FlipPac. Soooooooooooooo much more room!

549743_155203191270360_1321993676_n.jpg

2012-08-07_20-12-33_339.jpg

Then the reason for going from AC to DC.
2012-08-06_15-01-42_895.jpg

2012-08-09_22-35-08_126.jpg

motochain

Wanderer
You sir need to start a build tread...you've been holding out on us. :elkgrin:

I'd like to. I'm collecting info, but I'm not around a computer as much as I used to be. Trying to do things right the first time so I'm at a snails pace right now.

That's a slick rig motochain... no custom snorkel install?

The blue is my favorite color tundra.. nice work!

No snorkel yet. Hahaha...

Quite a few ideas bouncing around in my head though. :)

Kya

Adventurer
We are now proud owners of an 06' double cab tundra Limited! This truck will hold our Four Wheel Camper (Eagle) and has already been named The Adventure Mobile. Any and all modifications will be to enhance the trucks ability to comfortably and safely carry the family and camper. We are super excited, my daughter espcially since the backseat feels like sitting in a limo compared to our extended cab Dakota. But I will be sure to post trip reports and updates over time. I'm sure I will ask a bunch of newbie questions regarding wheels, tires, suspension, etc. I have been doing lots of research here and on tundraslolutions already, but I still have lots of questions.

Dream list of modifications: air bags for rear, sliders, Skid Row skid plates, coilovers with Camburg UCA, 33" tires, wheels with correct backspacing, brackets to fit sweet homemade rear bumper for camper, a mount for the winch maybe front or rear, rear locker, .......

Here is the only pic, a crappy picture of a picture on the computer.
IMAG0904_zpsd56dc942.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0904_zpsd56dc942.jpg
    IMAG0904_zpsd56dc942.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 45

Derek24

Explorer
Very nice! Great platform and I'm sure it will serve you well for trips to come! Those limiteds sure are nice inside and you will love the back window rolling all the way down!

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
We are now proud owners of an 06' double cab tundra Limited! This truck will hold our Four Wheel Camper (Eagle) and has already been named The Adventure Mobile. Any and all modifications will be to enhance the trucks ability to comfortably and safely carry the family and camper. We are super excited, my daughter espcially since the backseat feels like sitting in a limo compared to our extended cab Dakota. But I will be sure to post trip reports and updates over time. I'm sure I will ask a bunch of newbie questions regarding wheels, tires, suspension, etc. I have been doing lots of research here and on tundraslolutions already, but I still have lots of questions.

Dream list of modifications: air bags for rear, sliders, Skid Row skid plates, coilovers with Camburg UCA, 33" tires, wheels with correct backspacing, brackets to fit sweet homemade rear bumper for camper, a mount for the winch maybe front or rear, rear locker, .......
Congratulations and great color.

photoman

Explorer
Getting closer! We finished the mounting this past weekend and now its out for powder coat. Hope to get it back and installed this weekend. :wings:

i-NmwjW3M-L.jpg

photoman

Explorer
Nice rack Aaron! Is that going over your camper shell or cab? Also it looks like the front part moves?

Thanks Derek- this will go on the cab as I already have a rack over the campershell for my roof top tent to mount to. Yes, the light cage is fully adjustable with heim joints. Once I get it mounted to the truck I will post more pictures and share all the details. It took 3 full days for us to complete but it is very custom.

seanpistol

Explorer
Thanks Derek- this will go on the cab as I already have a rack over the campershell for my roof top tent to mount to. Yes, the light cage is fully adjustable with heim joints. Once I get it mounted to the truck I will post more pictures and share all the details. It took 3 full days for us to complete but it is very custom.

you should make a build thread. I searched here and TS and can't find enough info or photos of your rig

jim65wagon

Well, im back in a tundra-finally...all original paint, 70k miles, mint, absolutly no rust, clean clean clean 1 owner,. Only plans as of now are some coilovers & 285's BFG's, maybe a light bar.

blacktundra2_zpsb933a702.jpg

Is it too late for me to say "this is a darned nice looking truck"

photoman

Explorer
Got the rack up and took it out for a couple quick pics. Still need to pickup another light, get some spacers made to lift the lights up an inch and then wire everything in.

i-K2W6tnj-XL.jpg

The silver conduit clamps will be replaced with 1" aluminum blocks to lift the lights to the right level. These were used for pictures and the lights were put on and taken off on location. No way would I drive with these. :smiley_drive:
i-NJZMbT9-XL.jpg

i-xNsc2gW-XL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh