TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
Thanks Montana and Aaron!
I absolutely love my T. I hope I can figure out a way to keep her. I've got two yotas already with my 91 SR5 and that one's not going anywhere... but I'm loving all the DC 1st gens, I think my Eagle will fit well in those too!

Plans are a mild lift and to put 285s on some FZJ80 wheels I picked up. I have some 1" BJS and may do a 1" BL also. Not sure which I'm going to do first though...my shocks are brand new so I'm leaning towards the BL...

I'm loving the DC 1st Gen's as well, and am currently on the hunt for one, not that easy to find a super clean one. I hope I can find one as clean as your T!

dman93

Adventurer
T100's

Jeremiah and Bimmeryota ... it's nice to see some T100's here. I'm not sure I've posted mine on this thread.

image.jpg

Dman_93
'97 T100 3.4 AT with FlipPac

bimmeryota

Observer
Jeremiah and Bimmeryota ... it's nice to see some T100's here. I'm not sure I've posted mine on this thread.

View attachment 300337

Dman_93
'97 T100 3.4 AT with FlipPac

Great truck and a great shot!
I see some mountain bikes there. I just picked up a super clean yeti 575 that I'm hoping to do some extra exploring with. Now I need to find the wife something she likes...

blackwood

Adventurer
3508p47.jpg

I have a 2wd and a long bed so I can't play too hard :smiley_drive:

RyanC-PNW

Observer
Those are awesome pics! That color combo is great too. I haven't seen that before and makes me want to black out my T...
I just moved to tacoma and hope to start exploring soon.

Thanks, Thanks. If you're looking for info about whats around the area, where to explore, or want to grab a beer and talk trucks (and I'm guessing BMW's based on your name) feel free to shoot me a PM. I've got a Dinan 5 as well...

rizal03

my humble 02 tundra

heres my lil 02 working and playing. Great all around truck to do truck stuff with. I apologize about the upside down pics but I wanted yall see the truck working a little bit. Thanks for all the knowledge and photos everybody is sharing.

Attachments

• IMG_3383.jpg
    IMG_3383.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2815.jpg
    IMG_2815.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3443.jpg
    IMG_3443.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

rizal03

Thanks twotrack. I am running Cooper st maxx 255-85/16. I really love these tires, they seem to be a great solution to a wide range of driving scenarios. Bilstein 5100's on fourth notch up front. 5100's and add-a-leaf, plus 1" block in the rear. The truck drives great and can handle a load with the help from the add-a-leaf. Next on my list will be bumpers and sliders. Its really great to see so many well sorted tundras here. There is inspiration aplenty.

AaronK

Explorer
Here's a picture of mine from our trip this weekend. Just got 265/70/17 General Grabber AT2s installed. Super happy with them so far!
f9c96403761785363e2ce2612f718434.jpg

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online