UJOR Build Thread

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
And what is this?!?!? I'm not going to say much because the build isn't finalized, but I have some ideas. :D

Transit.JPG

Hmmm...44's and 8" of lift maybe...:sombrero:

Railvan

Adventurer
Wellll, what ARE you going to do to that Transit??? Just curious. I love small vans and "panel truck" type vehicles and have considered all sorts of projects with them. I wonder why I don't see a lifted Honda Element with a poptop? I have seen the Element poptop, and I know there is a lift, but I have yet to see them together. How about this Transit with a poptop? Use a hardshell rooftop tent with the bottom cut out as a fast way to get a poptop on the Transit. Are you going to make a small lift kit for it? Too many fun ideas, no time or money...

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Hmmm...44's and 8" of lift maybe...:sombrero:

Yes! How'd you guess so quick?!?!?? That would be a little insane....

The plan so far is an interior configuration. My buddy is a drummer, as well as a Mtn Biker so we're going to build an interior system for both. I have some exterior ideas, simple stuff like a light bar & a roof rack. Nothing insane, and I'm expecting budget restrictions on this one :)

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
I wonder why I don't see a lifted Honda Element with a poptop? I have seen the Element poptop, and I know there is a lift, but I have yet to see them together.

I know I've seen at least a couple. I think Ursa Minor even had a used one listed for sale on their site at some point.

Some searching for "ecamper" on ElementOwnersClub.com reveals some awesome Elements.

EDIT: Here's one that was local to me. 2" lift, rolled fenders, eCamper. Awesome. http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54649&page=2

That One Guy

Adventurer
Wow, now there's something I've NEVER thought of. Except for it being a Honda and not having much ground clearance, it actually looks really good and that pop top looks super clean.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
BVAN is done!!! (almost) We still have to complete the 4wd by adding the t-case, but it's driving, and driving very well I must say. I'll post more pics from a better camera next week. This van will be with me at the Expo event next week, so come take a look of you're there.

Here are the specs: 08 E350 6.0, UJOR 8" lift, UJOR stage 2 front axle w/RSC upgrade, AMP steps, dual front shocks with the new Bilstein 5160's. KMC Addict wheels with 37/13.50/18 Toyo MT's. I love this van!!

IMG_1475.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1473.JPG

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
V3 is also getting some attention. Prepping it for the Expo show, where we'll be installing the front axle. We're knocking out some of the time intensive stuff so the conversion goes smoothly....

IMG_1478.JPG

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Yea, it turned out sweet. More pics tomorrow!

I just uploaded my new install videos. Made a few changes.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ujointoffroad#p/a/u/1/JvGG7VxU2gk[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ujointoffroad#p/a/u/0/tKSJoXclobo[/video]

loren85022

Explorer
Thats just sick! You need a west coast affiliate so I can drop by and plan the demise of all my future pay checks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater