UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Does your rig have an intercooler? If not are you thinking about installing one? I know the 6.0 engines have intercoolers.

Many discussions on this….. I was planning to add one using a 6.0 radiator/intercooler. Just don't have the time to pull it off right now, too much fab and we're buried with work right now. Same reason we went with the reman engine, I need this thing back on the road asap! Making a few upgrades like the fuel bowl delete with better filters, turbo, new up pipes. I'll be visiting DP Tuner soon for a custom live tune soon, just want a strong reliable rig!

Abitibi

Explorer
Couple O' UJOR rigs representing at the Northwest Overland Expo. They look so much more aggressive than the Sportsmobiles.
1B9C2AB9-8C74-40C0-804B-5080721F526B_zpsg0o9cy2i.jpg
Nice meeting you folks! Bonus I got to test drive one :) thanks again for the ride!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Couple O' UJOR rigs representing at the Northwest Overland Expo. They look so much more aggressive than the Sportsmobiles.
1B9C2AB9-8C74-40C0-804B-5080721F526B_zpsg0o9cy2i.jpg

I spy'd em, spoke to the gent with the tan SMB. Thanks for letting us scope out your #50!
Terrific event, Chris you should fly out for it. You can ride with me in a euro, lol.

gtbensley

Explorer
Chris, I probably missed it somewhere earlier in the thread but why is V4 getting a new 7.3? How many miles were on the old one?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
We need to set up a photo-op with all the UJOR rigs out here in Washington! Don't worry Chris, we can always photoshop you in.

Someone can have me on an iPad via Skype!

Better yet, open up a WestCoast operation and stay awhile. ;)

That would be cool but there's a slight issue with…… TIME!

Chris, I probably missed it somewhere earlier in the thread but why is V4 getting a new 7.3? How many miles were on the old one?

It had 255k. Probably just needed injectors which is no fun with the engine installed so I decided to just swap it all out. Now everything is fresh.

gtbensley

Explorer
Oh thats not that bad. Makes sense though if you have the money to drop a new one in. I ask only because they are reliable normally as you know and I was concerned. Thats a few miles though.

I need to get some pictures up. I have a 95 E350 with a 7.3 and quigley 4x4. It has a high top as it was an ambulance. Nothing as crazy as the ones you build but I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl