UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Well here it is.... The newest addition to the UJOR family! Big plans for this van, a 2000 E350 7.3. I'll post more details in a few days, the previous owner will be taking some parts for his new ride over the weekend.

600_MEGA_VAN1.JPG

And here is Ricky's new ride! He's putting the final touches on it, it's a beast. 10" of lift on 38's!

600_Tire_Station1.JPG

chasespeed

Explorer
Jeez... I cant wait until I get my raise, AND my wife starts working again...

Chris, is that PSD going to be more.... streetable(probably wrong choice of words)? Or another beast? Just wondering....

Chase

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Tearing down my van this weekend for some engine work, cleanup, and some of these new Bilstein 5160 series shocks. Look forward to trying them out!

0500d7a8d8.jpg

blupaddler

Conspirator
Tearing down my van this weekend for some engine work, cleanup, and some of these new Bilstein 5160 series shocks. Look forward to trying them out!

0500d7a8d8.jpg

Ooooooohhhhh!
Post top and the eye bottoms!
I thought that combination wasn't made any more... According to the guys at the local 4W store, which is probably questionable anyway.

So, looking forward to feedback.
:coffeedrink:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Running @ full throttle all week, non stop! Love it. I haven't came up with a good name for the new van, a few ideas but nothing is sticking. Threw it on the lift yesterday to start removing parts, it's in excellent condition considering the miles it's seen (785K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The springs are on order, and I have a Dana 60 ready for rebuild. This is the van I'll be converting at the June Expo in NC.

IMG_1357.JPG

Had another Jeep in the shop, this was a fix-it job that another shop hacked up. We had to tear down the rear suspension to give it a proper pinion angle, it's amazing what some "pros" do.

IMG_1363.JPG

The axle prep continues for BartVAN. Waiting for parts! So I spent some time cleaning & painting the front axle, as well as the rear D60 that came from StanVan. It's a factory 4.10 posi & a perfect replacement for a 3.55 open.

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

MadChad

Observer
Have you seen this one Chris?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYum5V90O_Y"]YouTube - Ford Powerstroke Econoline Van with 1.4 Million Miles[/ame]

TroySmith80

Adventurer
It would be a great testimony for Built Ford Tough if Ford actually built the motor, lol. Just kidding, don't mean to be a party-pooper. Ford was smart enough to choose a good motor to put in there, how about that. Anyway, i'm amazed the body made it that long.

Maybe that one in bend with 245k on it is not so bad!

nely

Adventurer
I had 403k on my 96 b4 it was totaled. I have 290k on the replacement 97 psd van. The engines rock, i love them. And both handle my dp tuner and 30lbs of boost just fine.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp