Wanted: Kamparoo or campomatic trailer

WFOORBUST

FOUND !!!!!!!! I know its a long shot but I'm looking for a Kamparoo or cub campomatic pop up tent trailer. I don't mind doing some repairs. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Last edited:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
It is in Oregon, it is a base model and it looks very clean they are asking 4500 for it! I am sure they will work a deal since they had it for a long while!

WFOORBUST

I'm in Northern Cal so Oregon would not be a problem. I was hoping for an off road model but I can make changes to a base model. lexusallterrain please Let me know, Oregon is always a nice drive.
I looked at the above add and it looks like the smaller one but I'm going to contact them to make sure. I don't think you could tow the standard ones with a motorcycle?

Last edited:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
I'm in Northern Cal so Oregon would not be a problem. I was hoping for an off road model but I can make changes to a base model. lexusallterrain please Let me know, Oregon is always a nice drive.
I looked at the above add and it looks like the smaller one but I'm going to contact them to make sure. I don't think you could tow the standard ones with a motorcycle?

Good luck! I send you three links!

Let me know if you get one!

WFOORBUST

Thanks for the links! I just have to figure out how to contact them. I really like the one in Michigan and could probably figure out how to get it shipped? I like the off road model and size the best. Have you bought one yet or are you still looking? If so what area and model are you looking for? If I find anything I will send a link your way. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven