What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

onetraveller

Adventurer
I run the OME 2618 medium load rear springs and they ride fine light, and do help when I'm pulling a trailer or am loaded up in the back. Might be a nice compromise.

Mike

F40

Adventurer
Ball joints, tie rod ends, shocks, drag link, steering stabilizer, upper control arms and bushings. No more death wobble and the ride is much improved compared to the Procomp shocks.
151E8610-11F6-49B0-AFF8-1A6B5E2892C9_zpsfpnctios.jpg

GetOutThere

Adventurer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432818141.922545.jpg

Got the front AEV tubeless installed. Pretty straight forward. A buddy to help line it up would have been nice, but I got it handled and didn't even break anything on the Jeep or myself... Which was nice.

Love the bumper but it really just showcases my lack of lift. That's next hopefully.

Modeler

W1DCS
Finished up the front end rebuild and took it out for a test drive today. Night and day difference, the lower ball joints were very worn. Can't wait until the long arm gets installed in late June.

Lucky j

Explorer
Viair compressor transfet from the YJ to the TJ. Was able to slightly tuck it under driver seat. And pressur is on. Next step, modify the used air copressor tank to instal it under the body, between frame rail and drive shaft.

Then all will be ready for the diff change in the summer with the transfert of the front d44 w/ ARB locker!

Also modified the smitybuilt seat cover form better protection on the seat portion.

And began packing for the aesker Labrador trip!

rubicon91

Explorer
I decided to try my hand at making a plywood platform for my fridge slide to be mounted to here shortly. Well the idea in my head to application was a little off but it turned alright. I am going to paint it black still and cut a door in it so I can access Te storage still. Going to cut it on the side the fridge is not on. Also found my stock jack actually knew it was back there but it was completely rusted from the rain when I used to not have a rear window on my old soft top. Painted it all and put back as well.
9f28f1e0b8405da87cb9822cdeb5d366.jpg
08d7602db7b0f6ae81399bb198b7b403.jpg

Not the greatest pics but gives you the idea.
Just saw the pic and I suck it was so blurry. Here is a better pic of it.
8d2652ed1bcf02b00b0c4486fd46b2e5.jpg
e1a48e0cf471ae32c38eec88d3c6c75f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Shopping spree for me, all the previous things mentioned orderd, Hopfully this week I will have my new wheels ordered.

MTSN

Explorer
Ordered the new front bumper, winch and tire carrier. Can't wait to put them on and put a full size spare back on the Jeep.

dan0

Adventurer
Before the rain hit (just drizzling) got more of the radiator replacement done. New radiator in and hooked up. Just need to re-fill the system and get the bumper cover back on and headlights back in.

All stripped...

pics7.jpg

Last edited:

Mitch502

Explorer
Before the rain hit (just drizzling) got more of the radiator replacement done. New radiator in and hooked up. Just need to re-fill the system and get the bumper cover back on and headlights back in.

All stripped...

pics7.jpg

Is it necessary to pull the bumper and all to do a radiator on a liberty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater