What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Expedition Essentials

Approved Vendor : Expedition Essentials
Those are the nicest front end systems available! If I could afford one, I would be all about it. Please post more pics once you get the winch installed and what ever else you might have planned for it.

Will do: actually pronghorn just had a very significant price drop on their bumpers.

Sent using a squirrel raised from birth by a flock of well trained carrier pigeons.

Modeler

W1DCS
Plugs swapped out. Still looked good after 30K miles.

I was having parking brake issues and pulled the right rear side apart to find that the actuating lever had rusted solid to the pivot. Have to pull the axle shafts to take the pivot assembly out. So, I'll end up pulling both sides apart and putting all new parts on both sides.

comptiger5000

Adventurer
Took the ZJ down to CT over the weekend to visit my parents. And ended up having to leave it there for a few days, as I blew up the transfer case while I was down there (242 won't stay engaged in any high range mode, just slips into neutral complete with lots of grinding, low range works fine). Now I'm waiting for a used 231 to arrive so I can get that in there and get the ZJ back on the road (and back to Rochester).

Expedition Essentials

Approved Vendor : Expedition Essentials
Winch and led lights installed In place of the fog lights. I still have a couple more lights to mount but so far I like it.
97bdd9f088c02dcae546b42f246b09b6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Rear bumper done!

Finally! :victory:
  • LoD Bumper install w/ Mopar 7 pin trailer harness & Backup lights
  • License plate relocated to swing arm
  • CMHSL relocated to basket w/harness run inside the tubing
End zone dance! :wings:

Attachments

• License-CHML.jpg
    License-CHML.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 46

rubicon91

Explorer
Finally! :victory:
  • LoD Bumper install w/ Mopar 7 pin trailer harness & Backup lights
  • License plate relocated to swing arm
  • CMHSL relocated to basket w/harness run inside the tubing
End zone dance! :wings:

Looks great I do love me some LOD!! And the relocation of the license plate Brillant just brillant!!! I may steal it at some point in time for mine.

rubicon91

Explorer
Just got my Road Shower 2 that I ordered a few months ago delivered to work today. Now to figure out if I am going to mount it to my Jeep or to the trailer.

mmrocek

Observer
IMG_2130.jpg
Installed new carputer(s) with ALL the maps of everything! It's a little loud, especially on start up, but now I have as much computing power on board as the space station. bahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk