What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

IndyRubicon

Globetrotter
Installed the Smittybilt Tailgate Cover tonight. The only problem I had was breaking 4 drill bits...had a cheap-o set. I went to Sears, picked up a full set of Craftsman bits, and had no more issues.

Smittybilt Tailgate Cover.jpg

ZONE ZERO

image.jpg

This is happening this week just a heads up you will need to modify the mounts on the ARB bumper to make them fit there 9inch and hit the upper bar

IndyRubicon

Globetrotter
I bought this.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Then mounted it in my center console.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Then dropped my Glock 36 inside.

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Looks as though the mag will catch on the small overhang, but the pistol slides in and out of the holster fine. I carry two mags...one in the pistol and the other in the bottom of the console. I dislike the second mag sliding around down there, so I might buy a mag holder and mount that in there as well. Will have to see if I can find an appropriate one.

Mitch502

Explorer
I bought this.

View attachment 310390

Then mounted it in my center console.

View attachment 310392

Then dropped my Glock 36 inside.

View attachment 310393

Looks as though the mag will catch on the small overhang, but the pistol slides in and out of the holster fine. I carry two mags...one in the pistol and the other in the bottom of the console. I dislike the second mag sliding around down there, so I might buy a mag holder and mount that in there as well. Will have to see if I can find an appropriate one.

Cool idea

Bob Freda

Adventurer
Over the last few week I have done a 5 day Overland Challenge event in New Hampshire and a 4 day Vermont Overland Rally event. Both events had me pushing the Jeep further than I had ever done before, but this Jeep just does everything I can ask of it. By the way it turned 200,000 miles during the Vermont trip !

image.jpg

image.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
So awesome to see a WK 5.7L out there wheeling it up. Mine is a daily driver, but I would love to rip it up offroad in it.

Chris85xlt

Adventurer
I finally got around to install my Rhino Rack Back Bone roof rack with (2) vortex cross bars

23847B38-B674-40B4-95A3-274799E416D0_zps1aqjvvmu.jpg

469D8B0E-6B9A-4908-A149-7715C8F51512_zps5oqkwbxf.jpg

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Loaded up to hit the trails

Loaded up to go exploring this weekend! :victory:

Going to run a couple of trails I've never been on, so should be fun! :)

Attachments

• Rear-load.jpg
    Rear-load.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Shovel-mounted.jpg
    Shovel-mounted.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Front-load.jpg
    Front-load.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Side-load.jpg
    Side-load.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Camp-gear-stowed.jpg
    Camp-gear-stowed.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 35

Chris85xlt

Adventurer
Looks good. Is that where it has to go, or can it be moved back further?

there's 3 mounting points to choose but i only had 2 crossbars so i placed them in the middle for now. I haven't decided on what i want to put up there yet but ill need something before the next outting with the family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3