What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

rubicon91

Explorer
I decided to see what the possibilities would look like. I think I like the half door up front full in rear with my hard top on and reverse with my soft top on. Now to just get painted.
cbfeced83f285a58047bde7ac60fa7d4.jpg
dc0dcdf081721163456c981a6777ad4b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Made myself a better place to sleep within my Heap!
View attachment 364872

View attachment 364873

And while I'm not going to be keeping this wood platform, I'm glad this "proof of concept" aux battery setup will work like I wanted.
View attachment 364875

I'm intrigued by your Aux Battery and have some questions (including how are you going to mount this and are you venting the battery outside? How?). Do you have a thread where you're showing & telling about your sleeping platform, Aux Battery, etc? Thanks

RBA

Adventurer
Magic Mountain Dan...??? That handle sounds familiar....Is this Dan and Denise??

How's it ride...you feel it off camber. High speed desert turns with whoops or offcamber causes the ESC to kick in on 4H. Jury is still out for me since this was a maiden trip in this truck with this whole setup.

If this is the Dan ***********, then you should know who this is... :)

Just maintenance this weekend.
Swapped the driver's side front axle and hub, man they were cactus, then tightened up my track bar mount with a 2 foot breaker bar - most of my noise has gone.
Also started chasing down a lovely misfire, looks like cyl 6 is dead. Swapped all the spark plugs and gapped to 0.045 as they were due anyway, swapped the cap all no change. Could be lead but more likely injector I'm thinking. Had them in there about 3 years I think and only maintenance I've done is a bottle in the tank of injector cleaner maybe once or twice a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Magic Mountain Dan...??? That handle sounds familiar....Is this Dan and Denise??

How's it ride...you feel it off camber. High speed desert turns with whoops or offcamber causes the ESC to kick in on 4H. Jury is still out for me since this was a maiden trip in this truck with this whole setup.

If this is the Dan ***********, then you should know who this is... :)

No, it's Sadie!

And now I get "RBA"

What's with the Jeep?

How was the trip to Sweetwater?

RBA

Adventurer
I sold my old Land Cruiser and bought a new JKU as a third vehicle. Wanted something a little more crawl worthy. Still have the LR4 for easy desert trips.

The trip to Sweetwater was good. I was expecting to see you.

Constant questions from these guys. ;)
IMG_9174-XL.jpg

IMG_9179-X2.jpg

IMG_9189-X2.jpg

Toyman01

Adventurer
Front calipers, pads and rotors.
20160917_175218_zpstn58gxek.jpg

Aluminum 3 core radiator, water pump, thermostat.

IMG_20160918_114637_zpsk6srik9l.jpg

20160918_114906_zpscajodnmi.jpg

20160916_191619_zpstvcl9s8y.jpg

I also serviced the transmission and changed the oil.

I haven't owned it long enough to get it dirty, but that will be remedied in the near future. I needed to get deferred maintenance stuff out of the way first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online