What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Chased down my draining battery problem. Either bad wire work or a bad relay but now I know what it is!

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Not overly exciting; swapped front steel Antirock arms for aluminum. Adding rear as well; decided to go with aluminum all around.
esuvu6ut.jpg

TreeTopFlyer

Adventurer
Got close to having hatch lights.

Got the LED strips mounted, one red, one white.
HATCH__001.jpg

Used the ziptie mount things that I used for my grille to keep the wire tidy.
HATCH__002.jpg

Ran it under the weatherstripping trim, it will then run into the tailgate. I also have a Key-On 12V to light the switches, 12V power, and ground that is running up out of the space where the OEM jack goes. This is where I have my ghetto sPOD located. Also in that mess of loom is a pair of 8GA wire to power a 700W inverter.
HATCH__003.jpg

Got the wires patched in and stuffed down awaiting the switches.
HATCH__004.jpg

Have to make a backing plate to take the stress of plugging things in, then have to make a plate to mount the switches. All I need is time :coffee: The Nav Lights switch cover is being replaced by a Bed Lights switch, it's SPDT. One will run the white lights, one will run the red lights. The inverter switch will...run the inverter. The inverter should be just enough to run my Margarittaville that will sit nicely on the Trailgater.
HATCH__005.jpg

Installed my table. Got it from a guy on ebay, pretty happy with it. Used rivnuts to install it. Caught a little snag on the bottom right bolt, there was a gusset just behind the skin and had to do some bush engineering. Nobody will ever know :ylsmoke:

First mod so far. Need to do something to the outside, people keep bringing me letters and asking about stamps.

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2861.jpg
    IMG_2861.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 17

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
Installed my table. Got it from a guy on ebay, pretty happy with it. Used rivnuts to install it. Caught a little snag on the bottom right bolt, there was a gusset just behind the skin and had to do some bush engineering. Nobody will ever know :ylsmoke:

First mod so far. Need to do something to the outside, people keep bringing me letters and asking about stamps.

I have that dudes molle side racks. Been looking at the table also. Whats your opinion on it, and hows the cable system?
On the other note I installed a vector edock last night. Man did it take a while but its done.

I have that dudes molle side racks. Been looking at the table also. Whats your opinion on it, and hows the cable system?
On the other note I installed a vector edock last night. Man did it take a while but its done.

The "cable" system is made out of something like 550 cord. It is adjustable, plenty strong and does not rattle. The whole thing does rattle, but it's not that bad. I have some rubber bumpers I might try. It comes with stainless screws to install it, I personally don't like sharp edges inside door panels. I especially don't like philips head hard wear. Of course hard wear is personal, I think it is a heck of a deal. This thing could work on all kinds of vehicles with a swing out gate though he is only marketing to the Wrangler crowd.

R8R ROK

Got my cargo deck built to hold my ARB fridge, 5 gallons of water.and all my gear, last weekend tested it all out on the Rubicon.
Deck held up amazingly.
7ade7e6e.jpg
yme8edu9.jpg
uta6aqa9.jpg

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
Thanks 3jarrells! and why didnt anyone inform me of a fold down tailgate, solves the table issue! By the way R8R that Coors might fall out! OH no!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3