What did you do to your Mitsubishi today?

Swank Force One

Adventurer
Started LED interior light conversion. Got discouraged once i found that my sunvisor vanity lights don't work, and my passenger cabin lights don't seem to work either.

Then couldn't figure out how to change the license place bulbs. Sigh.

Successfully did compass/oil/volt, map lights, and door courtesy lights though. So i guess there's that.

Atrais

Adventurer
I made an exhaust after smashing the stock muffler on some rocks. Gotta build the last bit after the axel and I'll be done.

Cursed at it doing the timing belt/cam seals as I yanked the cam sprocket counterclockwise because the cheapo tool I used to hold the sprocket broke...

opl

i am not allowed to post links (really??)

in ebay -buy:

one of:
12 SMD 5050 Car White Light T10 BA9S Festoon Dome 12 LED Interior Bulb
two of:

15 LED 30cm Car Motor Vehicle Flexible Waterproof Strip Light 5 color OP

in white

-cut and solder together black to black and red to red.
-make a small nick the the gray plastic for the wires to go out - use the soldering iron.
-make sure the polarity of the bulb is correct - if not turn it around.
-properly place the led plate in the dome and close the plastic so that the wires are placed in the nick you have made.
-use a bit of super glue with the stock glue provided with the strips.

Offroadmuch

Explorer
Purchased my 2003 Limited with a very sturdy bolt on hitch. I do not plan on towing or using it for anything for now. It hung down below the rear bumper line by a solid 4" and also sat a little further back so my departure angle was lousy.... So I took it off. It was held on with 5- 17mm bolts that were extremely tight. I broke one ratchet extension and bought a breaker bar and an impact grade extension and it came off easy. I went from 11.5 clearance from the bottom of the hitch to about 16" and a much cleaner departure angle. So I am very happy with that. image.jpg I am going to fab a bolt on attachment point for the rear if I need to connect to a snap line. First I am going to go hit the local SoCal "mountains" (not very big here) for my first offroad trip. My son will be along for the ride. Should be fun.image.jpg
image.jpg

Monterado

Observer
Started LED interior light conversion. Got discouraged once i found that my sunvisor vanity lights don't work, and my passenger cabin lights don't seem to work either.

Then couldn't figure out how to change the license place bulbs. Sigh.

Successfully did compass/oil/volt, map lights, and door courtesy lights though. So i guess there's that.

Hey, sorry to hear you hit a bump in the road with your visor lights. I did a total LED swap today and my visors don't work either. Everything else is good. If you find a solution to the visor issue, please post it. I am curious. Good luck.

03 Montero Sport New Ball Joints, Inner and Outer Tie Rod Ends, Inner and Outer Wheel Bearings, Sway Bar Bushings, Front Brake discs and pads.... And more to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven