What did you do to your Mitsubishi today?

PacS14

Adventurer
Finished the timing belt, water pump, etc today. She runs even better now. I got a receipt for a timing belt change with the truck, the only thing the shop replaced was the timing belt itself, they left all the old tensioner, pulleys and water pump.

Also did an oil change since it was due.

scrubber3

Not really here
Finished the timing belt, water pump, etc today. She runs even better now. I got a receipt for a timing belt change with the truck, the only thing the shop replaced was the timing belt itself, they left all the old tensioner, pulleys and water pump.

Also did an oil change since it was due.
Replacement of the T belt and related parts on these is tedious at best. The money for it all can add up fast. I'm sure you're happy to be done.
Worked on my rear bumper:

View attachment 335352
Looks good

PacS14

Adventurer
Replacement of the T belt and related parts on these is tedious at best. The money for it all can add up fast. I'm sure you're happy to be done.

Looks good

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. At some steps I did need an extra hand but all in all it was part of doing it the first time. Now I know it will be a lot easier, but yes I'm glad to be done. I just fixed the shaking mirrors today too.

Atrais

Adventurer
Looking good!

Where did you source your license plate light housing?

The housing (I'm assuming you're talking about the black thing) was already on the truck when I got it. The Pajero emblem I got off eBay after I realized there was supposed to be an emblem of some kind there.

Dprisner

Observer
It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. At some steps I did need an extra hand but all in all it was part of doing it the first time. Now I know it will be a lot easier, but yes I'm glad to be done. I just fixed the shaking mirrors today too.

What was the fix/procedure for the shaking mirrors? I just picked up a one owner '97 LS yesterday and the driver side mirror shakes at speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven