U.P. Overland 2010: Gone. Seen. Done.

taco2go

Explorer
Joash, I like those kind of tail ends

:sombrero: My wife emailed me a link to your UP Overland Blog. Great stuff. You have the gift of casual prose; and a great memory for detail despite the juice: other than Hod being Hindu- He's a full blooded Ashkenazi Hebrew fresh out of the Israeli army. Meh, Hindu/Hebrew it's all good. :smiley_drive:

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: My wife emailed me a link to your UP Overland Blog. Great stuff. You have the gift of casual prose; and a great memory for detail despite the juice: other than Hod being Hindu- He's a full blooded Ashkenazi Hebrew fresh out of the Israeli army. Meh, Hindu/Hebrew it's all good. :smiley_drive:

OOPS!! Maybe I need to go back and edit some of the blog :sombrero: Thanks for the compliments

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Wow this is awesome...and my wife and I were in Detroit because her mom is not well. This would had been a great break for us.

Next year...

mountainsoul

Adventurer
100_4149.jpg

100_4177.jpg

Luis (Fernando)

Luis,

Where exactly in the UP were these 2 shots taken?

ywen

Explorer
awesome read!

My wife and I just did a week in the UP for our 1-yr anniversary trip. UP's a great place! Looking to go back in the winter season for some snow shoeing.

bigmex

Luis,

Where exactly in the UP were these 2 shots taken?

Those places weren't in the UP. They were taken on my way back home. The first picture is on the Old Mission Peninsula near Traverse City MI.. The second picture is somewhere between Maniste, MI. and Muskegan, MI.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
A few of my favorites.

We camped at Bob Lake our 2nd pre-run night/Mon. night.
IMG_1334.jpg

An original UP overlander.
IMG_1341.jpg

Everyone's favorite participating VW.
IMG_1427.jpg

Lined up and ready.
IMG_1481.jpg

Brian's FJ40 out on one of the Firesteel Trestles.
IMG_1521.jpg

Mike's Taco with horns.
IMG_1584.jpg

acasper708

Observer
I really wish I clould of made it this year. Gonna try for the next one. Nice to see the xterras. Glad to see bigmex got some props for the bumper. It is pretty fine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78