04' DII build

Drover

Adventurer

Well , I just finished the rear tire carrier. As you know, a stock disco tire carrier will only hold up to a 32" tire, and that's if you flip it upside down. Running 35"s , this was a problem. The only available options are a tire flip mount from a couple of purveyors. So I decided to build my own. I also wanted to use the tire mount to relocate my cb antenna, which was previously on my front bumper. We rerouted the wire through the existing channel in the rear door.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Lecoq

Explorer
Love the build! What engine management are you running with the new motor? Any CEL without the cat converters?

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Love the build! What engine management are you running with the new motor? Any CEL without the cat converters?

Same engine management, yes CEL but that'll be sorted soon. Need to find the thread pitch on the 02 sensors.

Drover

Adventurer

Couple more updates. I installed some adventure trailers drawers, CT work light , dog guard , and window guards.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Drover

Adventurer
A few more updates. I received a eezi awn bat 270 from Paul at Equipt. Apparently left handers are hard to come by, so I jumped on it when he put his demo up for sale. Here are a few pics
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Drover

Adventurer
I also installed the diff guards I got from RTE
image.jpgimage.jpg
I also fabbed a third member skidimage.jpgimage.jpg
Oh and I almost forgot. I usually run KM2's , but for winter wheeling and traveling around the farms, I installed 35" duratracs , and also studded emimage.jpgimage.jpg

Drover

Adventurer
You did one hell of a Job on this truck!

Thanks!
You all helped in your own way! Again, thanks for all the phone consults!
Nearing the end of things to be done, I just want to say thanks again to ....
Zach Rovers North
Justin Lucky8
Bill RTE Fab
Andrew Voyager Rack
Steven Cannibal V8
Oh..... And our newest contributor Paul at Equipt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven