'10 Tundra CrewMax

zidaro

Explorer
IMG_2897_zps5160a65b.jpg

IMG_1470_zps8b7c65b3.jpg

Wilyone

Observer
Just got a Tundra myself, you've got a really nice build, and great pics showing it in use. Thanks for sharing, and btw, if your buddy at Icon needs any more friends I'm available :beer::beer:

zidaro

Explorer
Exciting news and huge improvements coming to the Tundra very soon---------------- possibly!!

not going to say cuz have not ironed out the deal yet, but lets just say i am about to make the largest performance upgrade possible to the Tundra.

EXCITED!!!!! to say the least. Hope i can pull it off and then share the results.

more to come later, if Santa truly exists :Wow1:

Wilyone- thanks, look forward to your build :)
sorry to say, i have lost my connections with ICON so no deals for me ;(
MetalTech has great pricing and sales on a regular basis, and they know their stuff

zidaro

Explorer
=trd supercharger

Ha, damn that would be cool. maybe later. Don't want to open the engine up yet and can't afford that one since i would consider that a frivolous upgrade for seat of the pants fun

i will expand- largest traction performance upgrade. One that the TUNDRA has NEEDED from the beginning

macgyver_ga

Adventurer
Ha, damn that would be cool. maybe later. Don't want to open the engine up yet and can't afford that one since i would consider that a frivolous upgrade for seat of the pants fun

i will expand- largest traction performance upgrade. One that the TUNDRA has NEEDED from the beginning

Oh yes... The thing that the TRD OR should have come with but didnt?

zidaro

Explorer
Cats outta the bag!!
Im going with the 4.88 Nitros. Front will get the ARBrd141 and rear will have the Auburn Pro LS. this is all if i can pull it off $$ :Wow1: even removing/installing the thirds myself its still quite a hit.
Cant wait for REAL traction though :)

Having a hellova time finding any info on the removal of the front 9" IFS clam for the Tundra. anyone with info./links to this? It would be greatly appreciated.
looks like it should be similar to the tacos, but would love to know that prior. Everything has already been done on the web, just have to find it.

this is all i have found so far. from ECGS and for the 2nd gen taco 8.0" front http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124556

If not, guess i will do a simple writeup on removal/install of the 9" front and 10.5" rear and any extra excitement i come across :costumed-smiley-007

zidaro

Explorer
emptied my wallet last night!

Carl at www.JustDifferentials.com made it happen.

4.88 Nitro gearing ARB front and Auburn Limited Slip rear

now gotta get to wrenching. front and rear thirds coming out so i can send them off for the rebuild

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal