1987 4Runner- Expedition Build Up.

RU55ELL

Explorer
I still havent put in my new front shocks.... Havent driven the truck since I've been back here either--- borrowed my father in law's motorbike to cruise back and forth on.

Will be back home this weekend, guys. Going to look at a couple motorbikes too, will hopefully be riding this one back to Louisiana next week!

621380294_xTY24-L-1.jpg

You know, I remember having an IM conversation with someone about sportbikes. I can't remember who it is. :elkgrin:

You know, I remember having an IM conversation with someone about sportbikes. I can't remember who it is. :elkgrin:

Yeh, but, I have the dual sport bikes as well... and I recall you debating with me about dual sport vs. sport bike because the dual sports are too ugly.

That being said, I'll sell you one of my Hondas. :coffeedrink:

TBS

Observer
ahhhh man, i saw this thing for sale on craigslist a good while back. Wasnt it in san antonio? Anyway i was blown away by how clean it looked vs the price. I am so glad to see it landed in good hands....:ylsmoke:

ahhhh man, i saw this thing for sale on craigslist a good while back. Wasnt it in san antonio? Anyway i was blown away by how clean it looked vs the price. I am so glad to see it landed in good hands....:ylsmoke:

They only made two colors, black (most popular) and a redish orange. This one has been owned by the same guy for some time and the only reason he is selling is because a Honda Accord totaled him and his other bike.... Hopefully this bike doesn't have bad Karma or bad luck.... She's a beautiful bike, I go see her tomorrow!

TBS

Observer
They only made two colors, black (most popular) and a redish orange. This one has been owned by the same guy for some time and the only reason he is selling is because a Honda Accord totaled him and his other bike.... Hopefully this bike doesn't have bad Karma or bad luck.... She's a beautiful bike, I go see her tomorrow!

I was acctually talking about the 4Runner....the vehicle the thread is about! Come on guys lets get back on topic here and see whats new on this rig?

New (used) performance header, check.
New performance catalytic converter, check.
New performance muffler, check.
22RE Balls drop yet? Nope.

We also changed your blinker fluid... :victory:

Blinker fluid is easier to change than taking out a jeep gas tank! On the jeep that put the exhaust system in the way of the gas tank, and you need to unbolt the exhaust in order to drop the tank, but you cant pull the exhaust until you drop the tank.:)

The new hydro shocks are a lot nicer than the metallicy grinding sounding worn out shocks before!

New crankshaft seal in the rear end of the transfer case. That's one less of 60 leaks! What is it Old Man Allen said, auto undercoating!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy