2015 GMC Canyon

deadly99

Explorer
Thanks AFSOC. As you can imagine I'm stoked and anxious to see the finished product as well. Is it bad that this project isnt even finished and I keep envisioning designs for a rear bumper?

deadly99

Explorer
Almost ready to be powder coated

00.png

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Realy sweet:Wow1: looking bumper Deadly. Good to see a Canadian guy here on the site givin er, eh?:wings:

deadly99

Explorer
Man that looks good. We still have almost 2' of snow in the bush.

If I travel an hour north the bush is still frozen and covered in white stuff. Hopefully the ground starts thawing quickly this year as I'm keen to get out and do some exploring. I have a buddy in Wawa and hope to get up there this summer. The roads and trails between Northbay/Timmins/Wawa are my favorite areas to go get lost in (Your signature says North Coast of Superior)

Last edited:

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Let's put it this way, I was out on the snowmobile Saturday. Im in Thunder bay, but head east usually a few times a summer at least, my dad has a camp just west of Chapleau. He lives in Sudbury but I'm hoping he does more of a full time thing at camp and sells his place in Sudbury. Would allow me more of a commitment to be there with my wife and kids more often, after all, we are all getting older. I love the sultan haul road when I do go to Sudbury, I used to like to take it the whole way through shining tree when I was living in North bay, but the stretch from hwy 144 to new liskard is all chip seal now.

wrmmt

Adventurer
Looking good! Nice to see some Canyons/Colorados being built up! Nice work on the bumper, can't wait to see how it turns out...

deadly99

Explorer
The Portelance Rd (gravel) from shining tree to Sudbury is hands down one of my favorite gravel roads in Canada. Small world (eh). Combined with the Sultan then dipping south to Halfway Haven then back north to Wawa....crap now I'm all stoked on ripping those roads again...time to book a week off work I guess

Let's put it this way, I was out on the snowmobile Saturday. Im in Thunder bay, but head east usually a few times a summer at least, my dad has a camp just west of Chapleau. He lives in Sudbury but I'm hoping he does more of a full time thing at camp and sells his place in Sudbury. Would allow me more of a commitment to be there with my wife and kids more often, after all, we are all getting older. I love the sultan haul road when I do go to Sudbury, I used to like to take it the whole way through shining tree when I was living in North bay, but the stretch from hwy 144 to new liskard is all chip seal now.

lusid

I have the RallyArmor's on the rears, but haven't got the slightest clue on how to install the fronts? Any insight / inspiration?
Thanks!

Heres a couple of pics. Truck was dirty before install so they don't look very "integrated", but you can get an idea...

Nothing special but an effective, quick fix.

Did you get the skids from SuperSkidz?

You should add a parts list to your first post so we can see what all is currently installed and what you have switched out :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach