Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

photoman

Explorer
A few more random images from my last trip

i-K247SMB-L.jpg

i-rRwpJMX-XL.jpg

photoman

Explorer
Thanks Brad and James-

This was the very last bit of light which occurs right as the sun drops below the horizon line. The water was indeed very calm as while we were at this location for about an hour only one boat passed by. In fact the entire time we were at Lake Powell (Lone Butte area and Alstrom Point) we only saw 3 boats total.

JamesDowning

Explorer
Looks delicious, nice dish and nice photo composition! My only criticism (and take this lightly, I'm no pro)... is to use a slightly deeper depth of field, so the entire food portion is in a bit sharper focus. I noticed my eyes instantly go to the shrimp, but then want to look at the sauce which is blurry.

Mmmm, shrimp...

Carolyn

no retreat, no surrender
Just found this area... guided by another member (gotta love a good guide :sombrero: )

Photography is my passion. As well as my source of income. I travel to make photographs. For me. Ones that touch my very core. And lucky for me, others seem to enjoy them also.... hope you do too. Here's one for you from Southern Colorado. And another from Mexico.

Whispering Dunes
WhisperingDunesWeb.jpg

Fishermen at Sea
FishermenAtSea.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal