Birth of My Kimberley Karavan

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Certain things you can get by without on this here section of the forums.....

This ain't one of em'......

Good luck with the new digs to you and the Mrs....thanks as always for sharing!

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Good to see you out and about again. I always appreciate the opportunity to hear of your travels and see your photographs.

Hope the move went well. Don't worry if you don't get all of the boxes unpacked; you still have about a decade to match my slothful unpacking. ;)

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I had a nice trip last week, spending a few days on the South Rim with a friend. Glamp9ing on the edge. If you notice the roof band-aid, that is covering the opening where one of my front skylights got ripped off. It was my fault and I had it slightly open in windy conditions in my driveway at home. I big gust of wind snapped it open and broke the plastic dome off the trailer. Now to decide if I just replace it or move the rear one to the front and replace that with a fantastic fan. Decisions, decisions. :sombrero:

B73A2120-X2.jpg

B73A2134-X2.jpg

B73A2141-X2.jpg

B73A2178-X2.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Oh No, they are multiplying

I camped at Valley of Fire State Park last weekend with a couple that just imported the 3rd Karavan to the US. Duo Glamping is fun stuff. :sombrero:

Valley%20of%20Fire%2012-2014-26-XL.jpg

Valley%20of%20Fire%2012-2014-55-XL.jpg

Valley%20of%20Fire%2012-2014-37-XL.jpg

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Envious! Wish I could have joined you to make it a menage au trois. :Wow1: Maybe next summer we can do a US Kimberley Group Meet-up; and include the Kampers and the Kruiser.

In the mean time, if either of you runs across a potential buyer, please send them my way; as mine is for sale.

DUTCH

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3