campsite pics..lets see um

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Wow...very few people can tell the difference between a GS and GSA particularly from the angle of the picture.
2010 GSA with all option available.

image.jpg
Can be a tough road trip decision sometimes...Jeep or bike?

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Spring in northern Germany...

T3zEt8K.jpg

vvq8vLX.jpg

Stephan

1MK

ExploreDesert
LOL< not a great place to sleep walk. Lots of Cholla!

Thankfully any kind of sleep walking out of the RTT would wake you up long before you ventured into them!

One of our friends dogs wasn't so lucky.

Anza Borrego by onemilekyle, on Flickr

Nice to be able to sleep in a breeze when its hot with all thoses big fans in thw back! ;)

Funny story, years back we were heading out to Glamis via the 10 freeway and a buddy of mine brought a girl he was seeing along for the adventure. As we were passing through the windmills she asks, "what are all the fans for?". We all looked at each other for a second before someone spurted, "it's to keep the desert cool". We managed to not laugh and let her sit there, staring out the window with her new found knowledge.

Can't help but laugh a little every time I pass them now.

Lucky j

Explorer
Thankfully any kind of sleep walking out of the RTT would wake you up long before you ventured into them!

One of our friends dogs wasn't so lucky.

Anza Borrego by onemilekyle, on Flickr

Funny story, years back we were heading out to Glamis via the 10 freeway and a buddy of mine brought a girl he was seeing along for the adventure. As we were passing through the windmills she asks, "what are all the fans for?". We all looked at each other for a second before someone spurted, "it's to keep the desert cool". We managed to not laugh and let her sit there, staring out the window with her new found knowledge.

Can't help but laugh a little every time I pass them now.

Lol! Don't dought it! I would do the same! :)

And poor little thing! Was that hard to remove? Not much experience with cactus up-here!

psykokid

Explorer
We were out in Anza Borrego last weekend as well. Ran down Pinion Mountain Road and camped out in Fish Creek Wash near the wind caves.

_DSC7098.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater