Coleman Safari Rack at Costco for $75

targa88

Explorer
Looks like a great deal - except no available @ Costco in Canada.
Would anyone be willing to help me out here....since I will be going to the US several times this year (NV, UT, CO).
Unfortunately there is no store pick up on this item!

offroadchef

Adventurer
targa88 said:
Looks like a great deal - except no available @ Costco in Canada.
Would anyone be willing to help me out here....since I will be going to the US several times this year (NV, UT, CO).
Unfortunately there is no store pick up on this item!

When and where will you be in NV?

Markus

kai38

Explorer
Mounted the rack in the bed as an experiment. Using spare parts in the garage
ff339e9b317c342610e353c18faab33f.jpg

130b8bdb3d122ccdebe7a358013ed2ef.jpg

3fe4e26a1f0c1b6c7b640f661afa2b26.jpg

a85bad9fb1d5c30e2ff5098e49919225.jpg

Room for 2 NATO cans & I'll need to trim the wood board for the CO2 tank to fit against the back bed wall.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I'm a bit far south, but I don't mind storing it for a few months until you make it down this way. Shoot me a pm if you'd like me too.

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
If plans A and B don't pan out, shoot me a PM. I am in Ontario, Oregon Right on I-84

Just picked one up $66.78 shipped.

I didnt get retarded drunk on my 21st birthday last month so I figured I deserved to splurge. Now if I could only get my Jeep to start I would be golden.

Anyone know how soon I can expect it?

rionorte

Does the rack come with the clamps to secure to a yakima round bar?
The Costco page and the Coleman site doesnt specifically mention it other than it easily install in minutes.

Ill probably use this to carry two Nato fuel cans.

Thanks.

View attachment 15156

cawddsasf

Explorer
No idea how it clamps on. I was planning on making some clamps myself because this basket needs to fit between my overhead lights and my 2m/440 antenna that are all mounted on my forward load bar.

gpwpat

Adventurer
wow

thanks for the tip. ordered one myself. also ordered a cool kitchen table. Best part is if you don't like it. You can return it to your local costco.

I am only using half. and will be turning it into a rear cargo shelf in my JK rubicon.

Speaker

Adventurer
Mine came in this afternoon. It's about as big as a full sized axe.

Coleman1.jpg

It does come with clamps to mount it. The only thing I don't like is that the clamps use hand fastened bolts (makes the rack easy to steal). But, that's an easy fix, just a run to the hardware store.

cawddsasf

Explorer
Speaker said:
Mine came in this afternoon. It's about as big as a full sized axe.

It does come with clamps to mount it. The only thing I don't like is that the clamps use hand fastened bolts (makes the rack easy to steal). But, that's an easy fix, just a run to the hardware store.

Any pics of the mounts?

Thanks!
Steve

kai38

Explorer
Bluto said:
Does the rack come with the clamps to secure to a yakima round bar?
The Costco page and the Coleman site doesnt specifically mention it other than it easily install in minutes.

Ill probably use this to carry two Nato fuel cans.

Thanks.

View attachment 15156

Yes comes with four, it will clamp to almost any shape cross bat, yakima, thule OEm bars etc.

Sooo how long does it take them to send it out? My order has been in the processing stage for over 24 hours now.

Im not a very patient person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3