CVT Group Buy!

Pritchnakoff

Observer
I'm definitely buying one now! My Birthday is next month so maybe I can get something sooner (this summer) than I thought. I just checked this thread b/c I've been pretty bummed but I gotta say reading the comments are a real pick me up.

Gadgetech, I had taken you out of the interest list based on previous comments, if you are back in, give it a serious ponder and shoot me a PM to confirm.
Would like, name, email, phone, item(s) wanted.

Thanks-

Pritchnakoff

Observer
icredrifter68 & mrwizard, I still don't have your email addresses, can you shoot these over so I can include you on the email notification that I just sent out to the other 17 confirmed buyers?
thank you both!

Gadgetech

Gadgetech, I had taken you out of the interest list based on previous comments, if you are back in, give it a serious ponder and shoot me a PM to confirm.
Would like, name, email, phone, item(s) wanted.

Thanks-

I only meant that I'd try to purchase before the end of the summer. I'm not sure I can get funds put together in 2 weeks.

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
If anyone is purchasing a tent on the east coast, I would be interested in combining an order to save on shipping. Have cash and interested in pulling the trigger but the expensive shipping is preventing me from committing.

Thanks
Sam

3d fj

Observer
If anyone is purchasing a tent on the east coast, I would be interested in combining an order to save on shipping. Have cash and interested in pulling the trigger but the expensive shipping is preventing me from committing.

Thanks
Sam

Queens, NY here.

driller

old soul wanderer
It is on its way. To bad I don't get my truck until the 1st of july.
Pritchnakoff: Thanks for taking the time to organize this it is really appreciated.:victory::)

jcoleman

Thanks
Sam

Bad timing...Just ordered mine for shipment to VA this AM (shipped this afternoon--Thanks CVT!)

unimog

Mt. Rainier

Pritchnakoff: I sent a pm with few questions and most important your time on this is greatly appreciated.

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
I sent you a private message about picking up on saturday the 23rd, But i'm guessing you did not get it.

My original order was for a Mt.Baker, that stays the same but i think i might need to have the 55 inch awning instead of the 79 inch

Do the L brackets for the awning point down or point up?

Thanks
Mike

Mike r,

Thank you for your inquiry and participation,

The brackets can turn either way.

Thanks again,

Bobby

CalgaryRider

This is a great deal! I actually just bought a CVT tent and now found out about the group buy, DO'H!

Looking forward to getting mine and catching up with everyone to hear their camping stories with the tent!

TRACTION

Adventurer
Hey Bobby, I sent you a PM about getting in on this deal, possibly a bit later. Uncle Sam has got me by the :Wow1: at the moment, we're being audited because they owe us money but should be worked out here within a few weeks/month hopefully and I'd planned to get a RTT with our refund.

Hit me back and I'll get details on which one, need to take some measurements and figure out what's best.

tumlinson1

MT Hoods Available in the Kentucky Area.

If any of you guys are interested in the MT Hood Models I have two of them in eastern KY. I can deliver them with in reason.

One is Brand New (open box) - 1395.00
One is lightly used - 1100.00

Let me know and maybe we can work something out to get them delivered.

Image is from the CVT website. I can take some picture of the actual tents upon request.

Attachments

• 1339279825.jpg
    1339279825.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 204

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77