Don't flame... BUT is the Wrangler the new Defender for the U.S. ???

David Harris

Expedition Leader
Defender is gods gift. it's gods masterpiece it's one and only it's amazing it's not made by human how can it be bad. ? Those toothpick axels on it were made for Honda civic ( god was drunk )

Jk is bad bad made machine because it's not fun when it doesn't brake down in Moab or rubicon

Jk is not worshiped by tunnel visioned ppl so it's not good

Jk is also bad because it doesn't use as much gas

The worst part about jk is when u pull at some off road place and meet other 4x4 owners, they talk to u instead of ignoring u

Do I own a jeep ? No will I buy one ? No

Good job Chrysler keep up the good work
It's ok if some ppl are but hurt ;);)

What happened to your Defender, Eric?

yesterday i payed for my defender 110 she is on its way from Europe . and my classic rover is on ebay looking for a new home

shipping was 1600 all the way to long beach calif . 110 is a left hand drive diesel 1988 118.000 miles few rust spots but no big deal she will go true 100% restoration .

Eric

rlynch356

Defyota
To answer the OP... I have both now a 95' D90 ST and a 15' JKU-S... frankly its my second go around with the JKU but this time i decided to go for what i wanted in a defender (hard top, Auto, A/C, electric windows, and a stereo (my d90 has a stereo...) So basically a 110 hardtop that i can convert if i want to a ST) and keep the D90. They are both gas, and can carry about the same.

Honestly i think the JK - is the new defender for the US until there is a NEW DEFENDER in the US.

Just for the record - i looked at buying another uzj100/200 in my price range and buying a 89' 110 as well.. The uzj's issue was normally mileage/age/cost ratio in the 35k price range, the 89' 110... well its a ROW LHD that's normally seen a lot of miles and/or has 10's of K's worth of work to do (usually both, and 25 will become 50k pretty quick, i know..).

Had the G500 - liked it... but 2k maintenance and bits became old...
Had the FJ40-60-65-UZJ100's - loved them all.
Had the FJC - liked it.. funky doors..
Had the JKU - should of kept it (5spd but too much foofoo since i bought what was on the lot used)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven