Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

getoutside

Observer
Even as an avid gun owner (I own more than a dozen) and hunter I hate the fact that this great build thread is being reduced to a firearms ownership/need forum which is taking away from its true purpose.

noJeepshere

Adventurer
It would seem as if talking about gun ownership or radios is a great way to derail threads here at expo.

cent frum a smaert fone

dirtpro06

Agreed, I can't wait to see this truck in action especially after watching it as it's built. What better way to analyze what works and what doesn't? On the edge of my seat!

Gregster

Observer
Truck looks great! I enjoyed all of your previous episodes and am looking forward to the new series. It would be awesome if a network picked up your series and helped you with the funding.

grimbo

Explorer
With the wraps I've all ways been interested to see how they wrap around the panels/doors etc. what sort of overlap is there, how are they capped to ensure they don't peel away. I'm imagining the vinyl technology has improved from when I was a signwriter 20 years ago as multiple surface planes followed by an abrupt fold over a door edge would eventually cause issues.

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
We had our car graphics done in 2008 and they are still in good shape with the exception of right over the exhaust. in that area it has discolored a bit but around the doors and other splits it still looks good. Ours wraps from the edge of the front bumper to the edge of the back so it spans the car. Our graphics guy in Cali did a great job

nated

Is your Bajarack sporting the spylight power light bar? I am building a similar Tacoma and am looking forward to them releasing this product to the public.

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
We have a bunch of photos about to be uploaded. Just need some finished shots for our next round of installs. Stay tuned and subscribe!
Clay-

nm nicho

Clay,

I have really enjoyed this build thread. i also watched two episodes of the show on xoverland.com the other day, and I have to say You are a great filmmaker too. I imagine it won't be long till some big t.v. producer, network, or movie studio comes your way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater