Expedition Overland - 2015 Season

There was a close up of the running boards/steps in this weeks episode. Can anyone help identify these?

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-18%20at%206.15.26%20PM_zpsmbuq2b4m.png

Dr. Cornwallis

Adventurer
It's cool watching everyone go through all these foreign countries. I've wanted to do the same thing for a while but have been hesitant to because of security reasons. So perhaps once again the XO team is going to encourage me to do something.

The only thing I don't like about this season is everyone looks like they just stepped out of a TAD gear catalogue.

I'm really glad to see some awesome people getting awesome sponsors though, and doing what we all dream of doing. I still think the Alaska Yukon series was the best, it's going to be hard for you guys to outdo yourselves on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AaronK

Explorer
I don't want to watch because then there's no more 😞

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

Rubicon

Observer
Agreed - great way to end this series/season! Methinks it was a very wise choice not to go "over the heads" of the locals! Never a good idea to pi$$ off your local protection detail.... :)

Can't wait for next season.

Great job everyone!

deadly99

Explorer
Well that was a great season, truly. Hope the sponsors pony up so you can continue south and then to points beyond.

The filming, editing, etc keeps getting better each episode. Kudos

brushogger

Explorer
Once again, great work guys! I have really enjoyed this season. Very anxious for next year. Could the Trans Canada trail be on the radar in the future? (After SA of course).

Skennedy

Adventurer
Well that was a great season, truly. Hope the sponsors pony up so you can continue south and then to points beyond.

The filming, editing, etc keeps getting better each episode. Kudos
Toyota needs to Pony up again....they got great exposure with the 4 Runners and Taco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater