eXpeditionXterra Build Up

Kopf-Jaegar

I See that you have the Deaver Packs but what part number did you use, in order for that to fit the 04 X because they dont advertise the packs for Xterra's

sasfrontier

Observer
Does toby have a cad file for that skid/link mount/trans mount? If so i want him to build me one. I have seen his work over on pirate and it is top notch.

Xterra is sick!

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Does toby have a cad file for that skid/link mount/trans mount? If so i want him to build me one. I have seen his work over on pirate and it is top notch.

Xterra is sick!

Yeah, as you probably know, Toby builds everything in SolidWorks.

He can whip another one up I'm sure. Give him a ring.

Attachments

• skid.JPG
    skid.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 87
Great work. The truck looks fantastic. It's so awesome to see someone doing things just outside the box. And ya gotta love pics of Xs with front end flex!!!

Thanks for sharing. What's next?

Morb

I'm curious about that Touchtek VI system. How did you manage to mount it where you did? Did you relocate the evap lines and the sensor that was sitting there?

The newer model seems to be a lot bigger (10X10) and I might have to mount it somewhere in the cab, or possibly in the back. I don't think I can fit it under the hood.

Where did you get it from?

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
I'm curious about that Touchtek VI system. How did you manage to mount it where you did? Did you relocate the evap lines and the sensor that was sitting there?

The newer model seems to be a lot bigger (10X10) and I might have to mount it somewhere in the cab, or possibly in the back. I don't think I can fit it under the hood.

Where did you get it from?

I simply made a custom bracket to re-orient some of the evap stuff, and create a flat mounting surface for the box.

There is no way the newer one would fit there though.

I got it from my friend Yawan at Kodiak industries. http://www.kodiakinc.com 408-591-1029

ZR2nit

Adventurer
Free Bump on a sweet rig. Have you got any updates??? What about the trailer you mentioned?? Oh are you planning on going ATW with your final setup??? BTW sweet ride :drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk