ExPo Decals - Round 2

rionorte

:wavey: Hey Pete dont forget my 2 decals for tomorrows shipment. Thanks!
mountainpete said:
The following orders have been packaged and are going to the post office:

Calamaridog
1legance
2aroundtheworld
Andrew Walcker
Bjordnolf
Boston Mangler
Desertbound
DesertDouglas
Dieselcruiserhead
Erod
GlowingGreek
Hattrick
Mlachia
Moody
Mtnbike28
OldSven
Schattenjager
Scofco
Ssmathis
Viatierra
RoundOut

(sorry about my spellinkg - it's getting late and I'm sleepy :coffee: )

I know there are more PayPal payments already there since I took a list this afternoon, so another batch will get wrapped up tomorrow.

Pete

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
The following are going out now:

Nuclear Redneck
Bluto
TeleScooby
Gjackson
Njtaco
Erin

Please note: I am currently short on black decals. It appears that my supplier gave me some extra in blue instead of black and I just noticed them at the bottom of the pile. So if your name isn't listed as shipped already and you requested black, I sincerely apologize for what will be a delay of a few extra days to get more made (done by Sunday). No issues with white or already sent orders.

Sorry :(

Pete

RoundOut

Explorer
Thanks for your hard work on this!

Pete,

Thanks for all your hard work on this. I know it is a pain filling orders and getting everything right. We appreciate your efforts!

:wings:

Gary

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
RoundOut said:
Pete,

Thanks for all your hard work on this. I know it is a pain filling orders and getting everything right. We appreciate your efforts!

:wings:

Gary

Thanks Gary - I appreciate it ;)

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Another decal order is going in for a bunch of custom color requests and more black.

If you want to get a special color or haven't ordered anything yet, now is your chance. Please post your requests before Friday!

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
I'd like two in either black or if it is possible to get a maroon color that is close to the color of my rig. Ruby red, maroon, metallic red. That would be cool. Not sure all of the colors that you have the choice of, not a bid deal though otherwise, black would be fine. Thanks!

Incusus

Adventurer
bah, been in Kentucky all weekend, missed out again x.x
If its not too late, I'll take 2 white, 2 black...

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Hi Guys!

I'm still waiting on my order for more black decals. I really should have ordered more!

I did add some maroon and some bright red to cover requests. (Upcruiser - I would have enough maroon to cover your two). I think I also have one or two silver and blue still available.

At this point, if you have put a request in this thread and I haven't contacted you by PM yet, please feel free to contact me. (I lost track of PMs - I accidently deleted a whole swack!).

Thanks,

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3