FOUND Vans For Sale!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I'm guessing that "flood damage" is from "water" that's probably got a lot of salt and sand in it...

Probably. What is it anyway with some folks fascination with driving on the beach. Last thing I want to do on the beach is roll around listening to some clackety ol' diesel ( or any other engine), probably leaking various forms of Dino-juice all over said beach while I'm at it. Beaches are for walkin man, and eyeballing bikinis filled with females worth varying lengths of stay courtesy of the State. Well, maybe not that last because, you know, that would be wrong. Or something. :D

86scotty

Cynic
1999 e250 quigley 4x4 van

https://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/5500665379.html

00c0c_hCGWTJKMPfZ_600x450.jpg

From the description:

VAN HAS FLOOD DAMAGE!

1999 E250 extended van with factory Quigley 4x4 5.4L engine 250k miles. Everything has been drained so it will not rust. Spark plugs have been removed to clear any water out of the cylinder. This van could be going again very easily and they bring a ton of money being 4x4 someone with some time could make some good money or a super cheap sportsmobile! Clean title! Bring a trailer! $2k gets it! or trade?

So, let's post some pics of my awesome van just before I trashed it. It was so awesome, now I've trashed it and want to pass all my future problems to you! Man, it was so cool!!! I mean, sure I could've posted some pics of it nice and clean in my driveway, looking like maybe I take care of things and just had some bad luck, but NOOOOO. I'm gonna post pics just before I destroyed it so you can see how I really am.

I guess the camera operator was holding his beer.

Craigslist people........beware.

I Know. I wouldn't personally take this. But I posted it for those wanting a project for cheap. OK, a really significant project. Not trying to post junk. Its a 4x4 van. But yes - definitely proceed with caution. - Sorry if I errored in posting. I'll give more thought next time.

Last edited:

86scotty

Cynic
I Know. I wouldn't personally take this. But I posted it for those wanting a project for cheap. OK, a really significant project. Not trying to post junk. Its a 4x4 van. But yes - definitely proceed with caution. - Sorry if I errored in posting. I'll give more thought next time.

Kneeboarder, I wasn't calling you out at all! I would've posted it too. I'm just sharing the thought process of the owner. I just can't believe how some people abuse nice things, that's all I was saying. It's possible that the guy just had a really bad day, but it just cracks me up how people do Craigslist ads in general. Nothing cracks me up more than pictures of a car for sale that is full of someone's trash and junk, not even taking the time to remove that stuff. It tells you all you need to know about the seller.
I fully agree with posting anything like 4x4 vans for sale here, no matter the condition. Even the junk, even the stuff that you think might not interest anyone. It's one of the only 2 places I know to find these vans for sale, in all conditions.

:)

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
00r0r_4FaFZRnGcjt_600x450.jpg
https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/5505132079.html

1987 PROVAN TIGER

cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Rare 1987 Provan 4x4 conversion. Astrovan with 350 jasper engine. 700R4 heavy duty transmission. Dana front axle. Pro comp shocks. Rear leaf springs. And much more.
Sleeps 4. Stove,fridge, sink, shower, furnace and hot water. OFF ROAD CAMPING!!!

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
00r0r_4FaFZRnGcjt_600x450.jpg
https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/5505132079.html

1987 PROVAN TIGER

cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Rare 1987 Provan 4x4 conversion. Astrovan with 350 jasper engine. 700R4 heavy duty transmission. Dana front axle. Pro comp shocks. Rear leaf springs. And much more.
Sleeps 4. Stove,fridge, sink, shower, furnace and hot water. OFF ROAD CAMPING!!!

That looks like a great setup.

And with a SBC...

The the Asto aver come with a SBC V8?

Jsweezy

Explorer
Is that really their van? Seems funny that they would take a picture of the interior through the window with all that glare if they really wanted to sell it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach