FOUND Vans For Sale!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I wouldn't be paying close to the 32k for it..it'd be closer to low twenties

That van, unconverted, is worth between $5k-$6k at best. As mentioned it's a low end model whose only major feature was being a 15 passenger, and most of that has been stripped out.

Assuming you bought one for $5,500, and your "low twenties" is in the vicinity of $23,000, you'd have around $18,000 to sink into a conversion that would be way better than a Quigley for all around performance.

Point is, even at low $20k, you can do better if you can be patient.

Mine is 1993 Ambo conversion. Power windows, locks, cruise, A/C and heat front and rear, 115,000 on the 7.3 which has brand new Hypermax turbo kit installed, stove, AC/DC fridge, sink, bucket seats in the back that convert into an emergency I-ticked-off-my-wife bed, Ujoint conversion, rebuilt transmission and axles, 4.88 gears, Detroit lockers front/rear, 37/12.5 Goodyears on recentered double beadlocked HMMV wheels, a recent almost completed head to toe repaint with Raptor Liner,...and a multi-colored strip of blinky LEDs in the back to turn it into your own private little disco.

Anywhere close to $32k and somebody bought themselves a peach. I'd even toss in a 3000 watt portable gen-set with like 3 hrs on it.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
2006 FORD E-350 HI CUBE VAN* DIESEL* 16K MILES* EX- U.S GOVT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-E-Series-Van-E-350-Super-/322241718280

XWFCCACh.jpg

qRwwJ0zh.jpg

eporter

Adventurer
I dig that cube van. Also liking that it's got a spot cutout & molded behind the driver for reclining. Wish my ambo had a little more reclining room.

Also that guy has a great policy:
"I have a simple policy to insure everybody is happy..I guarantee a trouble free drive home , no matter how far. If there is an unforseen issue , I will pay for the repair on the spot or buy it back wherever it sits. The only exception is tires."

Ambo vs. cube van. Hmmm....

screwball48

Explorer
I dig that cube van. Also liking that it's got a spot cutout & molded behind the driver for reclining. Wish my ambo had a little more reclining room.

Also that guy has a great policy:
"I have a simple policy to insure everybody is happy..I guarantee a trouble free drive home , no matter how far. If there is an unforseen issue , I will pay for the repair on the spot or buy it back wherever it sits. The only exception is tires."

Ambo vs. cube van. Hmmm....

When in doubt cube it out!

86scotty

Cynic
That might be the first RV I've seen with no bed. Odd.

I've seen one like this before. I'm 99% sure those rear jumpseats fold flat and you spin the fronts around to meet them, making something like a bed. I imagine it as the worst night's sleep ever, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy