FOUND Vans For Sale!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Is that a V10?
Are the service records available?
Any rust?
Any collision damages?

If the answers are favorable it makes for a nice 6 inch ujoint rig.

Vandit

Observer
^ I agree. Solid price for a V10 with the Chateau interior. Being in Michigan I would check the undercarriage for rust, but if that checks out I would jump on it.

dleeallen

Adventurer
Not sure if this one has been posted yet. 1996 Airstream B190 4x4 http://vermont.craigslist.org/rvs/5712737633.html

It's 30 min from me if someone needed a set of eyes on it before traveling.

01313_37Bx2uVUQu0_600x450.jpg

mikracer

Adventurer
This van looks like my twin, except mine is a 2005. This one is nice because it has the leather interior and the dvd players which you don't see very often. The carfax does report an accident, but no description about it. Chateau's are pretty hard to find, so if its the model you are looking for, I would jump on it. The price seems pretty good to me.

Hey all,

I would appreciate any opinions on this. How does this one look as a base van for a 6" 4x4 conversion from Ujoint?

http://www.oharachryslerdodgejeepra...inton-mi-f85ed7e50a0e0adf339790f92db96670.htm

Thanks!

What should an 08-09 100k mile 5.4L 2WD 15 passenger EB E-350 cost? A few for sale locally, checking pricing.

You looking at those government auction ones? They look like they are in really nice shape. Plus, they aren't white! XLT models too. I'll be interested to see what they go for. Good to meet you the other day.

hyperboarder

Adventurer
You looking at those government auction ones? They look like they are in really nice shape. Plus, they aren't white! XLT models too. I'll be interested to see what they go for. Good to meet you the other day.

Yessir. Talked it through with the wife last night, probably holding out for a high top for the time being, but I'll be keeping an eye on them too. I suspect they'll mostly go in the 5-6k range.

You see that 85 Rolls Royce Silver Spur on there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy