FOUND Vans For Sale!

86scotty

Cynic
Is it close to you? It's listed wrong, but you probably figured that out by now. Says 93 in the ad, which it can't be. It has the 97 up dash and grill and is obviously at least a 97. With the older emblem on the side of the cab I would think so, those weren't around long after then. As a shuttle bus it was probably worked hard and put up wet. If that mileage is accurate it's a very rare shuttle bus. Keep in mind the spark plug issues of the early V10s. It is overblown online but it is a real problem so I would want some records, which should be around for a shuttle bus which was most likely fleet maintained.

Abitibi

Explorer
How about this gem? Nice ambo conversion with 4x4, ready for expo and under $30! (a bit older though)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/rvs/5737224910.html

a98ba78e3c3716564ec8e7749da33fd8.jpg

77878757543aa22eacc08faa723d6817.jpg

Cheers
David

Last edited:
Is it close to you? It's listed wrong, but you probably figured that out by now. Says 93 in the ad, which it can't be. It has the 97 up dash and grill and is obviously at least a 97. With the older emblem on the side of the cab I would think so, those weren't around long after then. As a shuttle bus it was probably worked hard and put up wet. If that mileage is accurate it's a very rare shuttle bus. Keep in mind the spark plug issues of the early V10s. It is overblown online but it is a real problem so I would want some records, which should be around for a shuttle bus which was most likely fleet maintained.

Yes, it's about an hour away. Seller was quick to respond with questions about the rear a/c, maybe I will ask for maintenance records. I thought that dash looked little too familiar to my 2001 Ranger!

So even though it was more than likely all hard, city miles, is 43k low enough to worry about a lot of immediate issues?

I don't think Ford had the 6.8 V10 in 1993. The "big" motor back then was the 460 which was a V8.

Yes, I emailed him and he said it's actually a 1997. I'm wondering if this thing is just took big, but otherwise it seems like a solid deal. I would love to fit 4-6 adults while driving, and still sleep 4 adults semi comfortably, AND have room for a sink/fridge. I think I'd have to get something this size to achieve that!

Yes, I emailed him and he said it's actually a 1997. I'm wondering if this thing is just took big, but otherwise it seems like a solid deal. I would love to fit 4-6 adults while driving, and still sleep 4 adults semi comfortably, AND have room for a sink/fridge. I think I'd have to get something this size to achieve that!

yeah, and whats neat about this one is it still has both front doors, not the bus entry door sculpted into the front door opening.

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
We've got a 4x4 E350 Turttletop at work and I will agree, you'll be limited to where you can go, but it would make a good base camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy