FOUND Vans For Sale!

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Hey Everyone just wanted to give you all a heads up, I am willing to sell my van before I put windows in it in case someone wants a cargo van like mine.

WTH! I did not see this coming.

BTW, the wheels I ordered are going to take a little while to get here (Like four months), so I got on CL and started looking for Super Duty wheels. Found a set identical to yours and picked them up. I asked the guy how long he has been trying to sell them and he said close to a year. Yours were the first set I have seen and I felt pretty lucky getting these locally. Did you by chance get a 5th/matching spare?

Jsweezy

Explorer
WTH! I did not see this coming.

BTW, the wheels I ordered are going to take a little while to get here (Like four months), so I got on CL and started looking for Super Duty wheels. Found a set identical to yours and picked them up. I asked the guy how long he has been trying to sell them and he said close to a year. Yours were the first set I have seen and I felt pretty lucky getting these locally. Did you by chance get a 5th/matching spare?

Ya me either and as of now, no-one seems interested so you may just see a couple more windows on this van sooner than later ha ha. I really just hate to go slapping windows in a van when someone would probably love to have this for a full build out.

Dang you ordered wheels and went and bought the wheels like mine? I wish I would have gotten a 5th one but all I got was the 4. If you need a 5th then maybe we could split a used set and have 2 matching spares each!

Also just a heads up, for you and anyone else planning to install a 2013+ axle and buys the same wheels that both of us now have. You will need to take a grinder to the front axle calipers in a couple spots that sit higher than the rest otherwise your wheel won't turn freely. It was easy enough to figure out by putting the wheel on and looking for light in between the caliper and wheel and then just take a little off and recheck it. I seriously love the way these wheels look and think its totally worth it and there is so much metal there you won't damage anything. At least you shouldn't...

This is the newer style for 2013+ if you don't want to mess with the calipers -
ford_f250_2013_rim_lg.jpg

Last edited:

nobodyhome

Adventurer
WHOA! This is a real purrty old GMC van, SOMEBODY needs to rescue this thing! (no affiliation)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/5817204608.html

00T0T_9vRF9WP08wo_600x450.jpg

86scotty

Cynic
http://www.centralsales.us/2005-Ford-Econoline/Used-Handicap/Monroeville-IN/7646995/Details.aspx

Any thoughts on this van as a base for a 6" lift install?
V10
just over 100K
no RSC
hightop
interior is already trimmed

Maybe remove the lift, maybe keep it?

It's hard to see the glory with those hub caps on it but it would be a great candidate. Why would you keep the lift unless you are handicapped and need it? They are super heavy and take up a ton of space. As stated above you could sell it and make a fair bit of mod money I would think.

Be careful of rust. Indiana = rust and this isn't a pleasure use vehicle that was parked in the winter. It was surely used year round by people that needed it and I doubt rust was on their list of concerns.

Energizer

Thanks for the input NLPRacking and 86scotty.

My thoughts for keeping the lift would be to load up a dirtbike so I could transport it inside the van vs. outside. I realize that same purpose could be accomplished with a collapsable ramp and dropping the lift would lose a lot of weight on the vehicle. I'll probably go that route if I pull the trigger.

There aren't a whole lot of 2005s RB vans with a hightop and V10 that pop up in the Midwest. This one caught my attention.

No comments on the price so I will assume it's ballpark.

I appreciate the feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy