FOUND Vans For Sale!

wheresmikeys

Observer
By the time I got a mechanic organized I missed out by a few days. Sucks because this thing was exactly what I wanted at a good price.

Looking for a 4x4 pop top. I'd love an EB with the RB layout, as I'll be trying to stash two mountain bikes inside. I've only got about 20-25k to spend but older lower mileage stuff is ok. I've thought about doing interior conversions on AWDs or axle swapping a 2wd class B, but I'd only have a month to do the work (I fortunately have access to a good shop in Baltimore).

Not EXACTLY what you're looking for, but a good rig in your price range. http://www.ebay.com/itm/282235369174?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SirMrManGuy

Observer

philos

Explorer
I'm going to be listing Osita, my 03 E350 7.3 RB for sale soonish.
Dog and kids hate the diesel, so I'll be selling in favor of an AWD Astro/Safari from the last few years they were made. Change is fun :)
Pretty certain I'll only list it here for a while, then eBay after a couple weeks. I'm done selling vehicles on Craigslist....
226k miles, replaced all injectors last year, many many many other new parts in the two years and change I've owned it. There's a build thread somewhere.
Buttoning up a couple things, and taking a couple more road trips first but wanted to let the word out.
Stay tuned....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hyperboarder

Adventurer
I'm going to be listing Osita, my 03 E350 7.3 RB for sale soonish.
Dog and kids hate the diesel, so I'll be selling in favor of an AWD Astro/Safari from the last few years they were made. Change is fun :)
Pretty certain I'll only list it here for a while, then eBay after a couple weeks. I'm done selling vehicles on Craigslist....
226k miles, replaced all injectors last year, many many many other new parts in the two years and change I've owned it. There's a build thread somewhere.
Buttoning up a couple things, and taking a couple more road trips first but wanted to let the word out.
Stay tuned....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tree fiddy.

NLPRacing

Observer
Here's one near Austin

2005 E350 Chateau Diesel

00l0l_7HeDvKuEPeH_600x450.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member