FOUND Vans For Sale!

Jsweezy

Explorer
2014 E350 V10 20k

http://www.salidaford.com/used/Ford/2014-Ford-E-350-fbc589120a0e0a6b1c382ff8b02cb211.htm
4ff025c8e7c3a110056589d9dc23f5f6x.jpg

NYCO

Adventurer
2006 Dodge sprinter 2500 camper

not mine

https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/6002226251.html
01616_WP3DtDvaeg_600x450.jpg

2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500
Has an original mercedes diesel engine with 106k miles on it.

The van is in perfect condition. Interior, exterior, and engine, all perfect.
I bought this van in 2013 and spent about $6,000 in conversions to make it livable all year around.
I was planning to live in this van for the next 30 years but then myself and my fiancé decided we want to try living in an RV to better suite our needs.

Specifications of the Van (should be able to see everything in the posted pictures) :

Atwood RV Furnace (with digital thermostat), brand new 20 gallon water tank with electric pump, commercial grade back up camera, in-cab running electricity (runs of in-cab batter), commercial power inverter, wrap around tinted windows with screens for great air flow, electric vent on roof (in-take/out-take), tons of cabinets and spaces for storage including eight filing cabinets, brand new stereo deck with auxiliary hook up, rear and front heating/cooling, fold down bed (sleeps 2/van can sleep 3 comfortably), high-grade Carbon Monoxide detector, high-grade LP detector, rear folding bench seat with seat belt (sits 2.) entire van insulated and covered with soft upholstery, 4 rear-cab swiveling lights, brand new rear tires, front/rear strobe lights for safety in weather conditions, rear metal step, propane tanks storage above water tank (outside van for added safety), Code Alarm Security system (2 remotes), electric hot plate for cooking.

Engine Details:
25 miles to the gallon!
106k original Miles
Automatic transmission
turbo resonator eliminator (made of metal so it doesn't break as the stock ones do)
five new glow-plugs installed
Absolutely runs perfectly!

This van is perfect for people who want the possibility of living in a van year-round. Its also perfect for people who just want to have an awesome camper that will hold its value and has great gas milage.
It ran perfectly for me without fail for the past 4 years. You will be very pleased with all the conversions in the van. I will start the next chapter of my life after selling this van so please buy it soon! Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask an questions. Selling for 16,850.

eporter

Adventurer
I like the rear door on this E350 PSD motorhome

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/rvs/5998067241.html

exp1.JPG

exp2.JPG

"This is the most amazing little motorhome, ever. It was built for the xerox corporation, has the ford diesel powerstroke motor, with only 50k miles. I have had 10 truckers with this motor. I have the same motor in a tow truck, and they go for around 500,000. With no major issues. So a tone of life left in it. It gets a solid 15+ miles per gallon. A sprinter van gets about 5 miles per gallon more, coast 4 times as much up front, cost 10 times as much in maintenance, and has not nearly the room.
It has hydraulic leveling jacks, you will never find one this size with that anywhere, and if you have ever had them you understand you will never go back. Has full bathroom with shower. She has a $3,500 diesel forced air heating system. She has a 2,500 watt inverter with a 50 amp charger built in. So you have full 120 volt power all the time no need to start a generator. The motor has a high output alternator, and a charging system computer. So if you out camping for several days, you start the motor, hit a button telling it to charge the 4 battery battery bank and a computer brings up the motors RPMs to regulate rapid and safe charging of the bank, its brilliant. There is so much to list I can not do it all. Best to call me, and come see it."

KeyserSoSay

Adventurer

That E350 diesel quigley ambulance is really cool, never seen one quite like that, would make a great camper build. I guess you'd call that a 5 door?

*edit: After looking closer, I doubt it's a Quigley conversion, it's a coil spring suspension and I'd bet it's a Pathfinder just like my E350 school bus from the same era.

Last edited:

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
That E350 diesel quigley ambulance is really cool, never seen one quite like that, would make a great camper build. I guess you'd call that a 5 door?

*edit: After looking closer, I doubt it's a Quigley conversion, it's a coil spring suspension and I'd bet it's a Pathfinder just like my E350 school bus from the same era.

If I'm not mistaken all quigley has ever done is coil sprung systems for fords. Think in this case they just did a body swap with mods but not sure…

KeyserSoSay

Adventurer
If I'm not mistaken all quigley has ever done is coil sprung systems for fords. Think in this case they just did a body swap with mods but not sure…

My bad- more likely you're right than my poor assumption, just based my comment on some of the Pathfinder/radial arm suspension threads on here and the general acceptance of Quigley as a superior conversion- I assumed it was a leaf spring.

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
My bad- more likely you're right than my poor assumption, just based my comment on some of the Pathfinder/radial arm suspension threads on here and the general acceptance of Quigley as a superior conversion- I assumed it was a leaf spring.

It thru me too, I thought it was a leaf spring style lift, but the last three images have me thinking it's some kinda swap but not sure wish they listed the vin or at least the last 8 of the vin cause a quick vin search on Quigley lets you know right away if it was built by them… Since quigley started building 4x4 in 74' if could be a factory original which would be cool. That and the 7.3 IDI will go forever, longer than the 7.3 PSD, but has way less Horse power but good low end torque. These old style vans are starting the grow on me :)

Last edited:

eporter

Adventurer
I saw one of these "5 door" ambos on CL before. It was full-on burning man rig, with super big deck on top.

Cool thing about that drivers side extra door was that the guy had added a big toolbox/drawer combo there. Seemed like cool outside access.

00F0F_ieNPJqHLieX_1200x900.jpg

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
This is a scam. It comes up every year for the past 2 years. Same pictures. A couple years ago I contact them and asked for vin to verify with Quigley and more pictures and got nothing… Of course I was a serious cash in hand buyer because the price was to good to be true, and figured I'd test the waters. When someone on CL doesn't leave a phone number it's usually all games. But man that would be a sweet rig.

Default 2007 Ford E-350 Super Duty XLT
Not affiliated.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6008607571.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy