FOUND Vans For Sale!

Photomike

White Turtle Adventures & Photography
It is difficult to understand how these get priced? The poster is saying that the original purchase price was more then $1000.00 per square foot for this van. It is a great looking van.

No it is not hard: Take the price of the vehicle + the cost of the extras added + the cost of doing the renos = your cost of production

Then take the cost of production + what you think some sucker would pay = Asking price

If it does not sell at that price you can drop it and still make a killing :sombrero: :bike_rider:

tmo2460

Observer
It is difficult to understand how these get priced? The poster is saying that the original purchase price was more then $1000.00 per square foot for this van. It is a great looking van.

This ones got "warren" hubs.

Those'll cost ya.

Retired Tanker

Explorer
2003 Project rig. Ambulance build. I know most of you cruise these auction sites. This one is just down the road from me.

I was looking at bidding on it, but I just can't right now. But while I was looking at it, I found a Jasper sticker under the hood. Reference number is 897020. via email, Jasper says the engine is an IHI T444E that was installed in 2010.

I'm not making any other promises, references, or assurances. Just passing on a little intel.

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.AdvSearchResultsNew&searchPg=Location&inv_num=&category=00&kWord=&kWordSelect=2&sortBy=ad&agency=3307&state=&country=&locID=10337&timing=bySimple&locationType=state&timeType=&timingWithin=1

cjken

Explorer
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-engines-and...on/1285036731?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

$1500 CDN 7.3 & Trans

100,000km on motor and tranny
I was told it came out of an ambulance
2 wheel drive transmission, trans fluid is nice and clean
Can deliver to Winnipeg
204-265-31 five two

Looks like a 1996 from the pic

I've got both a 1995 PSD, 2wd transmission (e4od)
And a 7.3 IDI with 2wd c6 transmission available in NY.
If anyone is looking. IDI only has 67k miles
PSD is well over 100k not sure of actual mileage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach