FOUND Vans For Sale!

KeyserSoSay

Adventurer

Man, double bummer, both of them:eek:
-
I really wanted Lucinda bad for my kid's first car, but reality and logic won the battle in my brain. Check out my build thread for a glimps of what we ended up buying instead (more in line with my budget) if you're interested.
-
I hope all is well with you and that fewer vans manifests into greater joys.

KeyserSoSay

Adventurer
Snooty, yet helpful. Search engines appreciate grammar.

Yeah, you could take it as snooty (maybe could have been worded better) but those looking for a diesel 4x4 van would have never seen your ad and I read Scotty's post with a little bit more productive and helpful tone to it.

chiliVANilli

Adventurer
Man, double bummer, both of them:eek:
-
I really wanted Lucinda bad for my kid's first car, but reality and logic won the battle in my brain. Check out my build thread for a glimps of what we ended up buying instead (more in line with my budget) if you're interested.
-
I hope all is well with you and that fewer vans manifests into greater joys.

Yeah, bummer for sure. I really didn't want to sell Lucinda, at all, but one had to go. I figured while the wound was still open, I'd go ahead and see what happens. I am still not 100% Blueford is going away. I am going to try to make it work financially, but with my son being born last December, and me breaking the crap out of my hand and having lots of surgery this summer, it's not looking so good. I love La Tortuga by the way!

86scotty

Cynic
Yeah, you could take it as snooty (maybe could have been worded better) but those looking for a diesel 4x4 van would have never seen your ad and I read Scotty's post with a little bit more productive and helpful tone to it.

If it was worded better (nicer) it probably wouldn't have gotten noticed. I mean, after all, the seller didn't even look at their ad and see that diesel was spelled wrong. Call me old fashioned but these new-fangled computers and phones all have spell check. Use it to your advantage if you want to sell something!

KeyserSoSay

Adventurer
If it was worded better (nicer) it probably wouldn't have gotten noticed. I mean, after all, the seller didn't even look at their ad and see that diesel was spelled wrong. Call me old fashioned but these new-fangled computers and phones all have spell check. Use it to your advantage if you want to sell something!

I'm with you- we're all (mostly) on the same page, I really was just trying to play peacemaker a bit, I didn't read your post as harshly as Excurgin did and just meant to add some perspective. an Ad's title is the most critical element and I try to include as many correct key words as possible. I picked up a $400 Eberlestock sniper pack for $38 on Ebay because the OP misspelled his listing and no-one else ever saw the ad to bid on it.

Sorry for the diversion, let's see some more awesome vans for sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater