FOUND Vans For Sale!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4240217998.html

I'm speechless...

28st192.jpg

86scotty

Cynic
Hey Bbasso, could you do me a favor and 'find' my van on the Knoxville CL? I can't do it in good conscience. :) Hint: 2002 Ford E350 Colorado Camper Van conversion. You may remember me from the FTE forums. Haven't been there in awhile but good to see you back around. Did you ever buy another van after you sold your hot rod v10?

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm on the hunt for number 4... and would like to buy asap... But I'm a picky sob and searching all the F over lol.

I've seen your's Scotty, 18500 was the last price I saw.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I just poked around in the Knoxville cl and don't see yours anymore. Try renewing it through you cl account.

By the way I really miss the hot rod v10! Too bad the focker just kept requiring more and more money for basic maintenance. It was falling apart. :(

But yes I did have another since the blue v10. I had a 03 7.3 for a short while in the horrible burgundy red... great running van but the color... so I sold it. Lol

Last edited:

86scotty

Cynic
I just poked around in the Knoxville cl and don't see yours anymore. Try renewing it through you cl account.

By the way I really miss the hot rod v10! Too bad the focker just kept requiring more and more money for basic maintenance. It was falling apart. :(

But yes I did have another since the blue v10. I had a 03 7.3 for a short while in the horrible burgundy red... great running van but the color... so I sold it. Lol

Cool, yeah, Ill update my ad. It's still 18500 and I've got a lot more than that in it. I'm thinking it will easily sell in the Spring.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach